*Another tragedy struck earlier this week when a Black woman suffocated her own children in a car before submerging the vehicle into the water. The horrendous crime took place in South Carolina.
Shaquan Duley, 29, admitted her actions to police, explaining that she is unemployed and tired of hearing her mother’s criticism.
She suffocated her two toddler boys with her bare hands and strapped them in their car seats, then pushed her car into the river. Her sons were 1 and 2.
“She was a mother that was unemployed. She had no means of taking care of her children,” Orangeburg County Sheriff Larry Williams told reporters. “She lives with her mother and her mother was a very, I guess, firm individual. (more…)
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here