*DJ Marc Mysterio has filed a lawsuit against R&B star, Brandy for allegedly not fulfilling an agreement for music. According to the suit, Mysterio paid the singer $10,000 a month to write and record a song for him, but nothing ever prevailed.
Supposedly the DJ lost more than $25,000 because of Brandy’s lack of follow through.
Professionally, besides being a singer, Brandy has also starred in several big screen projects. Some movies she has starred include “Cinderella”, “I Still Know What You Did Last Summer” and “Osmosis Jones”. As for small screen projects, she has starred in “Moesha”, “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch”, “American Dreams”, “One on One” and “This Little Piggy”.
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- 18-Year-Old Forgives Rapper Kevin Gates for Kicking Her (WATCH)
- D'Angelo Speaks on His Iconic 'Untitled' Video with Tavis Smiley (WATCH)
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here