*DJ Marc Mysterio has filed a lawsuit against R&B star, Brandy for allegedly not fulfilling an agreement for music. According to the suit, Mysterio paid the singer $10,000 a month to write and record a song for him, but nothing ever prevailed.
Supposedly the DJ lost more than $25,000 because of Brandy’s lack of follow through.
Professionally, besides being a singer, Brandy has also starred in several big screen projects. Some movies she has starred include “Cinderella”, “I Still Know What You Did Last Summer” and “Osmosis Jones”. As for small screen projects, she has starred in “Moesha”, “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch”, “American Dreams”, “One on One” and “This Little Piggy”.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here