*DJ Marc Mysterio has filed a lawsuit against R&B star, Brandy for allegedly not fulfilling an agreement for music. According to the suit, Mysterio paid the singer $10,000 a month to write and record a song for him, but nothing ever prevailed.
Supposedly the DJ lost more than $25,000 because of Brandy’s lack of follow through.
Professionally, besides being a singer, Brandy has also starred in several big screen projects. Some movies she has starred include “Cinderella”, “I Still Know What You Did Last Summer” and “Osmosis Jones”. As for small screen projects, she has starred in “Moesha”, “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch”, “American Dreams”, “One on One” and “This Little Piggy”.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here