*Just hours after DMX was released from LA County lockup yesterday, he was pulled over by cops on Sunset Blvd. for a minor traffic violation.
According to TMZ, the rapper was coming from a recording studio around 11:20 p.m. when police stopped his rented Mercedes-Benz on Sunset Blvd for a minor traffic violation.
Once officers asked for X’s information, they learned that he didn’t have a valid driver’s license, the website reported.
DMX wasn’t taken into custody, but he was issued a citation and is due to appear in court sometime in the near future. According to TMZ, cops allowed a passenger in the car to drive the rapper home.
DMX was released from jail Thursday after serving 18 days of a 90-day sentence stemming from a reckless driving conviction in 2002.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here