*Just hours after DMX was released from LA County lockup yesterday, he was pulled over by cops on Sunset Blvd. for a minor traffic violation.
According to TMZ, the rapper was coming from a recording studio around 11:20 p.m. when police stopped his rented Mercedes-Benz on Sunset Blvd for a minor traffic violation.
Once officers asked for X’s information, they learned that he didn’t have a valid driver’s license, the website reported.
DMX wasn’t taken into custody, but he was issued a citation and is due to appear in court sometime in the near future. According to TMZ, cops allowed a passenger in the car to drive the rapper home.
DMX was released from jail Thursday after serving 18 days of a 90-day sentence stemming from a reckless driving conviction in 2002.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here