*Just hours after DMX was released from LA County lockup yesterday, he was pulled over by cops on Sunset Blvd. for a minor traffic violation.
According to TMZ, the rapper was coming from a recording studio around 11:20 p.m. when police stopped his rented Mercedes-Benz on Sunset Blvd for a minor traffic violation.
Once officers asked for X’s information, they learned that he didn’t have a valid driver’s license, the website reported.
DMX wasn’t taken into custody, but he was issued a citation and is due to appear in court sometime in the near future. According to TMZ, cops allowed a passenger in the car to drive the rapper home.
DMX was released from jail Thursday after serving 18 days of a 90-day sentence stemming from a reckless driving conviction in 2002.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here