*The group Xscape is nearly a forgotten figment of music’s imagination, but new revelations about the group recently surfaced when former member Kandi Burruss shared interesting information.
Tameka Scott blamed Burruss for the break up after supposedly sleeping with producer Jermaine Dupri. She put all her biz on the airwaves on Hot 97 in New York.
“When she did that it was really kinda foul to me and that’s really the reason why I would never go back to the group because when somebody just straight lies…and then she tried to add some whole other stuff that was totally false,” Kandi tells radio personality Angela Yee. “When I had talked to her after it happened and she called to apologize to me, I said you know what, you call and apologizing to me but you went on radio in NY to say this about me so everything that you put out there, nobody knows you apologizing right now. Apologize publicly if you want me to take this seriously. Don’t say it to me after you done put all this craziness out there about me.”
About her sleeping with Dupri, she said it was a test, to see if he was really all that in bed like he bragged he was.
“But just like anybody, sometimes you can work with people and you be like, hmm I wonder how he is in the bedroom, you know, and you just try it out… we hung out, we was friends, like playing pool, talking trash and then you know you hear somebody say yeah I’m a beast, I’m this, I’m that, you know how you can be around your friends talking about sex or whatever and then you be thinking like, I wonder is it that good, you know? Let’s be realistic, it wasn’t me trying to get anything out of the situation. We already had hit records. We already had hits. It wasn’t like I was trying to do it to get somewhere. It was just out of curiosity.”
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here