*The latest development in the Montana Fishburne saga comes in the form of a new magazine cover where she appears nearly nude alongside this quote regarding her father Laurence Fishburne’s disapproval: “I’m Not Doing Sh*t To Him, But F**king And Having My Career.”
Montana, who has performed in two porn movies, one with Vivid and a second one with rapper Brian Pumper, graces the cover of “As Is,” a magazine that bills itself as celebrating “the benefits of beauty, booty and brains.”
Radar Online points out that her thonged derriere on the cover has been airbrushed to get rid of its “spotty discoloration on her backside,” something the porn star spoke about recently.
“I’ve had spots on my butt forever – it’s a leopard booty,” she joked.
As previously reported, Montana told TMZ that she called her famous dad on Monday and spoke to him for the first time since her porn aspirations were revealed.
According to Montana, her dad said, “I’m not going to speak with you ’till you turn your life around.”
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here