*The latest development in the Montana Fishburne saga comes in the form of a new magazine cover where she appears nearly nude alongside this quote regarding her father Laurence Fishburne’s disapproval: “I’m Not Doing Sh*t To Him, But F**king And Having My Career.”
Montana, who has performed in two porn movies, one with Vivid and a second one with rapper Brian Pumper, graces the cover of “As Is,” a magazine that bills itself as celebrating “the benefits of beauty, booty and brains.”
Radar Online points out that her thonged derriere on the cover has been airbrushed to get rid of its “spotty discoloration on her backside,” something the porn star spoke about recently.
“I’ve had spots on my butt forever – it’s a leopard booty,” she joked.
As previously reported, Montana told TMZ that she called her famous dad on Monday and spoke to him for the first time since her porn aspirations were revealed.
According to Montana, her dad said, “I’m not going to speak with you ’till you turn your life around.”
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Her N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here