*A candidate on NBC’s upcoming season of “The Apprentice” will carry a felony assault charge with him into the boardroom after he was accused of strangling his wife.
According to legal documents obtained by TMZ, Genesiac Folkes was arrested on May 5th in Wylie, Texas after his wife Cherice also claimed he showed up to her job, took her car and emptied her bank account. She filed for a restraining order a short time later, TMZ reported.
Folkes is due back in court on Sept. 2.
The soon-to-be reality star is one of 16 contestants on Donald Trump’s revised “Apprentice,” which this year features candidates who have lost their jobs in the recession. The winner will land a job within The Trump Organization with a six-figure salary.
The series will air Thursdays at 10 p.m. beginning with a two-hour premiere on Sept. 16.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here