*A candidate on NBC’s upcoming season of “The Apprentice” will carry a felony assault charge with him into the boardroom after he was accused of strangling his wife.
According to legal documents obtained by TMZ, Genesiac Folkes was arrested on May 5th in Wylie, Texas after his wife Cherice also claimed he showed up to her job, took her car and emptied her bank account. She filed for a restraining order a short time later, TMZ reported.
Folkes is due back in court on Sept. 2.
The soon-to-be reality star is one of 16 contestants on Donald Trump’s revised “Apprentice,” which this year features candidates who have lost their jobs in the recession. The winner will land a job within The Trump Organization with a six-figure salary.
The series will air Thursdays at 10 p.m. beginning with a two-hour premiere on Sept. 16.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here