*A candidate on NBC’s upcoming season of “The Apprentice” will carry a felony assault charge with him into the boardroom after he was accused of strangling his wife.
According to legal documents obtained by TMZ, Genesiac Folkes was arrested on May 5th in Wylie, Texas after his wife Cherice also claimed he showed up to her job, took her car and emptied her bank account. She filed for a restraining order a short time later, TMZ reported.
Folkes is due back in court on Sept. 2.
The soon-to-be reality star is one of 16 contestants on Donald Trump’s revised “Apprentice,” which this year features candidates who have lost their jobs in the recession. The winner will land a job within The Trump Organization with a six-figure salary.
The series will air Thursdays at 10 p.m. beginning with a two-hour premiere on Sept. 16.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here