*A candidate on NBC’s upcoming season of “The Apprentice” will carry a felony assault charge with him into the boardroom after he was accused of strangling his wife.
According to legal documents obtained by TMZ, Genesiac Folkes was arrested on May 5th in Wylie, Texas after his wife Cherice also claimed he showed up to her job, took her car and emptied her bank account. She filed for a restraining order a short time later, TMZ reported.
Folkes is due back in court on Sept. 2.
The soon-to-be reality star is one of 16 contestants on Donald Trump’s revised “Apprentice,” which this year features candidates who have lost their jobs in the recession. The winner will land a job within The Trump Organization with a six-figure salary.
The series will air Thursdays at 10 p.m. beginning with a two-hour premiere on Sept. 16.
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here