*A candidate on NBC’s upcoming season of “The Apprentice” will carry a felony assault charge with him into the boardroom after he was accused of strangling his wife.
According to legal documents obtained by TMZ, Genesiac Folkes was arrested on May 5th in Wylie, Texas after his wife Cherice also claimed he showed up to her job, took her car and emptied her bank account. She filed for a restraining order a short time later, TMZ reported.
Folkes is due back in court on Sept. 2.
The soon-to-be reality star is one of 16 contestants on Donald Trump’s revised “Apprentice,” which this year features candidates who have lost their jobs in the recession. The winner will land a job within The Trump Organization with a six-figure salary.
The series will air Thursdays at 10 p.m. beginning with a two-hour premiere on Sept. 16.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here