*Montana Fishburne was photographed on Hollywood Boulevard Saturday night, happy to be in the presence of cameras. Were it not for the news of her sex tape, she’d probably wouldn’t be photographed at all.
She’s also glad that the attempts of numerous friends of her father, Laurence Fishburne, to try and stop the release of her porno and the offering of a payout of 1 million dollars has not gone through.
Scroll below for her recent AOL Black Voices interview and more photos of her walking the streets of Hollywood:
Black Voices: To what do you attribute to all the hysteria?
Montana Fishburne: People are going to talk no matter what. I’m excited that people are talking about it. I hope everything turns to more positive. I mean, they should be more excited about new porn coming out. I haven’t seen a young black female porn star in a long time.
BV: Well, everyone wants to know what your father thinks about it?
MF: I mean, I haven’t talked to him directly yet. We have conflicting schedules, so it’s been hard. But, he’s upset. I hope he supports me. But as soon as I talk to him, you guys are going to hear something…. This is something I wanted to do; it’s a goal that I had. I think he’ll be proud that I accomplished one of my goals. So if I’m happy, I’m sure that he’ll be happy, too.
BV: How has Kim Kardashian really influenced you?
MF: She inspired me to go to Vivid. I always wanted to do porn. That was a given. So when I decided to start getting in to it, to see how I was going to go about it, I looked to her. Kim Kardashian released her sex tape with Vivid. Paris Hilton, Kendra Wilkinson, Pamela Anderson, all these people. And they’re well known for having celebrity sex tapes. And Kim’s is the one that did the best. Not did the best, but I felt like she got the most hype and buzz out of it. And she decided not to do porn. I want to do another film. And if I do decide to go mainstream, I feel releasing porn with Vivid is the best company to do it with, because they have other avenues that they deal with. I’m loving Vivid right now. They’re the best.
BV: Now what’s your association with Brian Pumper? He’s saying that you have another movie coming out?
MF: I did a music video for him, but with my porn career, I’m focusing on Montana Fishburne with Vivid. That’s what it is. The whole Brian Pumper thing, I look at it as a mistake honestly. And I’m trying to get away from that and focus on Vivid and the release of this movie.
BV: Do you think he’s exploiting you?
MF: Yes, I feel taken advantage by Brian Pumper. I don’t really want to go into details about the situation. Jeremy [Greene, an aspiring porn actor], he feels for me, he knows how I feel about it. He has talked to Brian, and they have dealt with each other, because I don’t even want to deal with him anymore. I’m not in contact with Brian Pumper, and I’m just trying to get rid of the situation.
(Read more HERE.)
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here