*A mediation session meant to settle a lawsuit filed by rap mogul Marion “Suge” Knight against Kanye West was not successful, reports the AP.
Knight wants more than $1 million in damages from West and his companies after he was shot in the leg at a West-hosted Miami Beach party in 2005. Knight accuses West of failing to provide adequate security.
Knight’s attorney, Marc Brumer, says the two sides did not reach an agreement during Thursday’s meeting in Miami, which West attended by phone. The attorney says the case will likely go to trial.
The shooter has never been identified, and the case remains unsolved.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here