*A mediation session meant to settle a lawsuit filed by rap mogul Marion “Suge” Knight against Kanye West was not successful, reports the AP.
Knight wants more than $1 million in damages from West and his companies after he was shot in the leg at a West-hosted Miami Beach party in 2005. Knight accuses West of failing to provide adequate security.
Knight’s attorney, Marc Brumer, says the two sides did not reach an agreement during Thursday’s meeting in Miami, which West attended by phone. The attorney says the case will likely go to trial.
The shooter has never been identified, and the case remains unsolved.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here