*A mediation session meant to settle a lawsuit filed by rap mogul Marion “Suge” Knight against Kanye West was not successful, reports the AP.
Knight wants more than $1 million in damages from West and his companies after he was shot in the leg at a West-hosted Miami Beach party in 2005. Knight accuses West of failing to provide adequate security.
Knight’s attorney, Marc Brumer, says the two sides did not reach an agreement during Thursday’s meeting in Miami, which West attended by phone. The attorney says the case will likely go to trial.
The shooter has never been identified, and the case remains unsolved.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here