*Tyrone Davis and Na Onka Mixon are among the group of 20 castaways set for CBS’ upcoming “Survivor: Nicaragua.”
The cast of season 21, finally revealed this morning, will be split along age lines. Youngins 30 and under comprise the LaFlor (yellow) tribe, while the Espada tribe (blue) is for the over 40 crowd.
Tyrone, a 42-year-old fire captain from Inglewood, Calif, joins a team that includes former NFL coach and current TV analyst Jimmy Johnson.
The former elementary school teacher says in his past, “I’ve been shot at, I’ve been in altercations, I’ve been approached to sell drugs. I know several people in the element, put it like that. And I got tired of seeing some of my childhood buddies buried.”
Na Onka, 27, is a PE teacher and also from Los Angeles. She fancies herself a “chameleon” who can “adapt to anything,” according to her video on the “Survivor” website.
“If I need to be jolly, I’ll be jolly. If I need to be hood, I’ll be hood. If I need to be valley, I’ll be valley,” she says. “I’m the lethal weapon, I’m the secret weapon that they don’t even know about. My tribe isn’t even gonna know.”
“Survivor: Nicaragua” premieres Sept. 15 at 8 p.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here