*Tyrone Davis and Na Onka Mixon are among the group of 20 castaways set for CBS’ upcoming “Survivor: Nicaragua.”
The cast of season 21, finally revealed this morning, will be split along age lines. Youngins 30 and under comprise the LaFlor (yellow) tribe, while the Espada tribe (blue) is for the over 40 crowd.
Tyrone, a 42-year-old fire captain from Inglewood, Calif, joins a team that includes former NFL coach and current TV analyst Jimmy Johnson.
The former elementary school teacher says in his past, “I’ve been shot at, I’ve been in altercations, I’ve been approached to sell drugs. I know several people in the element, put it like that. And I got tired of seeing some of my childhood buddies buried.”
Na Onka, 27, is a PE teacher and also from Los Angeles. She fancies herself a “chameleon” who can “adapt to anything,” according to her video on the “Survivor” website.
“If I need to be jolly, I’ll be jolly. If I need to be hood, I’ll be hood. If I need to be valley, I’ll be valley,” she says. “I’m the lethal weapon, I’m the secret weapon that they don’t even know about. My tribe isn’t even gonna know.”
“Survivor: Nicaragua” premieres Sept. 15 at 8 p.m.
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here