Just like the headline says, this page/board is where you can discuss the stuff that we didn’t cover in today’s issue. (It’s sort of like feedback with a twist) Remember, NO name calling, racial taunting, graphic sex talk and vulgarity in general, PLEASE.
EUR MOTIVATIONAL NOTE
“MAKE YOUR MINUTES WORK FOR YOU!: We all have twenty-four hours per day; not a minute more or a minute less. The key to success is what you’re doing with the minutes that you are given. Use your time wisely!” – Willie Jolley, excerpt from the book, It Only Takes A Minute To Change Your Life
Aug. 9: Rapper Kurtis Blow is 51. Singer Whitney Houston is 47. “Today” co-host Hoda Kotb is 46. Rapper Mack 10 is 39.
WEBSITE OF THE WEEK
This site recognizes the great black architects who helped build the US while facing enormous social and economic barriers: http://tinyurl.com/r5glk5
Submit your favorite website to us along with a 15-20 word (or less) description via www.eurweb.com/?page_id=17.
Aug. 9, 1936: Jesse Owens wins four gold medals in the Berlin Olympics. (Source: www.BlackFacts.com)
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here