Just like the headline says, this page/board is where you can discuss the stuff that we didn’t cover in today’s issue. (It’s sort of like feedback with a twist) Remember, NO name calling, racial taunting, graphic sex talk and vulgarity in general, PLEASE.
EUR MOTIVATIONAL NOTE
In an interview with Hank Aaron, author Robert Griessman stated that Hank Aaron was not just an exceptional athlete, but also used other tools to help him to become the top homerun hitter of all times. He combined the ability to dream with extreme focus. He would see home runs as a possibility, then he would make them into realities.” – Willie Jolley, excerpt from the book, It Only Takes a Minute to Change Your Life
Aug. 18: Singer Sarah Dash of LaBelle is 67. Actor Malcolm-Jamal Warner is 40.
WEBSITE OF THE WEEK
Find out about “N-Secure” the no holds-barred, in your face, full-on drama mixed with murder, mayhem and manipulation at www.n-securethemovie.com.
Submit your favorite website to us along with a 15-20 word (or less) description via www.eurweb.com/?page_id=17.
Aug. 18, 1964: South Africa was banned from the Olympic Games because of its apartheid policies. (Source: www.BlackFacts.com)
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here