*So just what’s up with Dizzy Lizzy (Elisabeth) Hasselbeck? One minute she’s on Hannity telling him how President Obama’s response to her jobs question was “crafty” and the next she drooling all over the Prez with praise. Hmm, it looks like she’s developed a crush on him. Say what?!
Yep, after watching the video below you might even end up wondering if Hasselbeck is changing her political tune. Well, we don’t think that’s the case, but the conservative ‘View’ co-host got downright giddy recalling her time with him and his invite to bring her kids to the White House.
Hasselbeck even joined in song with Whoopi Goldberg to talk about her crush.
Check out the clip:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here