*So just what’s up with Dizzy Lizzy (Elisabeth) Hasselbeck? One minute she’s on Hannity telling him how President Obama’s response to her jobs question was “crafty” and the next she drooling all over the Prez with praise. Hmm, it looks like she’s developed a crush on him. Say what?!
Yep, after watching the video below you might even end up wondering if Hasselbeck is changing her political tune. Well, we don’t think that’s the case, but the conservative ‘View’ co-host got downright giddy recalling her time with him and his invite to bring her kids to the White House.
Hasselbeck even joined in song with Whoopi Goldberg to talk about her crush.
Check out the clip:
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here