*So just what’s up with Dizzy Lizzy (Elisabeth) Hasselbeck? One minute she’s on Hannity telling him how President Obama’s response to her jobs question was “crafty” and the next she drooling all over the Prez with praise. Hmm, it looks like she’s developed a crush on him. Say what?!
Yep, after watching the video below you might even end up wondering if Hasselbeck is changing her political tune. Well, we don’t think that’s the case, but the conservative ‘View’ co-host got downright giddy recalling her time with him and his invite to bring her kids to the White House.
Hasselbeck even joined in song with Whoopi Goldberg to talk about her crush.
Check out the clip:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here