*So just what’s up with Dizzy Lizzy (Elisabeth) Hasselbeck? One minute she’s on Hannity telling him how President Obama’s response to her jobs question was “crafty” and the next she drooling all over the Prez with praise. Hmm, it looks like she’s developed a crush on him. Say what?!
Yep, after watching the video below you might even end up wondering if Hasselbeck is changing her political tune. Well, we don’t think that’s the case, but the conservative ‘View’ co-host got downright giddy recalling her time with him and his invite to bring her kids to the White House.
Hasselbeck even joined in song with Whoopi Goldberg to talk about her crush.
Check out the clip:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here