*So just what’s up with Dizzy Lizzy (Elisabeth) Hasselbeck? One minute she’s on Hannity telling him how President Obama’s response to her jobs question was “crafty” and the next she drooling all over the Prez with praise. Hmm, it looks like she’s developed a crush on him. Say what?!
Yep, after watching the video below you might even end up wondering if Hasselbeck is changing her political tune. Well, we don’t think that’s the case, but the conservative ‘View’ co-host got downright giddy recalling her time with him and his invite to bring her kids to the White House.
Hasselbeck even joined in song with Whoopi Goldberg to talk about her crush.
Check out the clip:
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here