*In Memphis, homicide detectives spent their Sunday afternoon in the home of Sherra Wright, the former wife of murdered ex-NBA player Lorenzen Wright, collecting evidence.
They spent an hour in the backyard which doesn’t come as a surprise to neighbors Tim Coleman and Ruth Ann Carnes who saw heavy smoke coming from the fire pit the day Lorenzen went missing.
They say that’s because Sherra Wright started a fire in the backyard, and they thought it was unusual for Wright to light a fire on one of the hottest days of the year.
Watch this WPTY-TV video report for more:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Natalie Cole Cancels Fall Tour, Cites 'Medical Procedure'
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here