*As if the rest of the world didn’t already know. This is quite hilarious. Former Alaskan governor, Sarah Palin was caught with her pants down, not literally of course, when a local Alaskan practiced her first amendment right to free speech.
A Homer, Alaska schoolteacher, and wife of a fisherman, called Palin the “WORST GOVERNOR EVER.” She wrote the words on a 30-feet by 3-feet banner in bold black letters.
Palin confronted the woman about the sign and the conversation that ensued makes you thank God she and John McCain didn’t win their bid for the White House. (more…)
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here