*As if the rest of the world didn’t already know. This is quite hilarious. Former Alaskan governor, Sarah Palin was caught with her pants down, not literally of course, when a local Alaskan practiced her first amendment right to free speech.
A Homer, Alaska schoolteacher, and wife of a fisherman, called Palin the “WORST GOVERNOR EVER.” She wrote the words on a 30-feet by 3-feet banner in bold black letters.
Palin confronted the woman about the sign and the conversation that ensued makes you thank God she and John McCain didn’t win their bid for the White House. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here