*As if the rest of the world didn’t already know. This is quite hilarious. Former Alaskan governor, Sarah Palin was caught with her pants down, not literally of course, when a local Alaskan practiced her first amendment right to free speech.
A Homer, Alaska schoolteacher, and wife of a fisherman, called Palin the “WORST GOVERNOR EVER.” She wrote the words on a 30-feet by 3-feet banner in bold black letters.
Palin confronted the woman about the sign and the conversation that ensued makes you thank God she and John McCain didn’t win their bid for the White House. (more…)
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here