*As if the rest of the world didn’t already know. This is quite hilarious. Former Alaskan governor, Sarah Palin was caught with her pants down, not literally of course, when a local Alaskan practiced her first amendment right to free speech.
A Homer, Alaska schoolteacher, and wife of a fisherman, called Palin the “WORST GOVERNOR EVER.” She wrote the words on a 30-feet by 3-feet banner in bold black letters.
Palin confronted the woman about the sign and the conversation that ensued makes you thank God she and John McCain didn’t win their bid for the White House. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here