*I’ve wondered this myself in the past, came up with my own un-scientific conclusions. Why do some women become lesbians later in life?
Well, it’s because someone hurt them in the past and the woman just got fed up with men… or … she was hiding her true feelings, but later in life she opened up her wings and became the woman she was destined to be … or … she’s experimenting late in life.
These are just some of the thoughts some of us have had. But research says that a woman’s attraction to women can change from life phase to life phase, according to a report on NPR: (more…)
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here