*I’ve wondered this myself in the past, came up with my own un-scientific conclusions. Why do some women become lesbians later in life?
Well, it’s because someone hurt them in the past and the woman just got fed up with men… or … she was hiding her true feelings, but later in life she opened up her wings and became the woman she was destined to be … or … she’s experimenting late in life.
These are just some of the thoughts some of us have had. But research says that a woman’s attraction to women can change from life phase to life phase, according to a report on NPR: (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here