Your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. Matthew 6:32-33 (NLT)
*God promises to meet all your financial needs, if you (1) ask him for help; (2) learn to be content; (3) practice giving in faith; (4) maintain your integrity; and (5) trust him with your life —
Worry is really just a form of atheism. Every time you worry, you’re acting like an atheist. You’re saying, “It all depends on me.” That’s just not in the Bible.
Worry is a warning light that you doubt the love of God. Yet, the Bible says God “provides food for those who fear him; he remembers his covenant forever.” (Psalm 111:5, NIV)
And the book of Romans tells us that God sent his son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for you to pay for your salvation. If God loves you enough to send his own son to die for you, don’t you think he loves you enough to take care of your bills?
Don’t you realize that any other problem is minor by comparison, that he solved your biggest problem when he saved you? The bottom line is really this: Am I going to believe that God will do what he says he will do — that he will provide for me?
If you’re serious about being set free from financial fears, then it’s your choice. But you must choose to do what God has clearly told you to do. He’s laid it out. He said, “I will do this — the promise — if you will obey the premise.”
I want to challenge you to solidify your commitment —
Are you willing to ask God for the things you need, rather than going out and charging for them?
Are you willing to learn to be content?
Are you willing to worship with your tithe as God has commanded and believe that he’s going to take care of your needs?
Are you willing to live with integrity and be honest in your finances?
Are you willing to trust Jesus Christ completely with every area of your life?
“Let God have you, and let God love you-and don’t be surprised if your heart begins to hear music you’ve never heard and your feet learn to dance as never before.” ~ Max Lucado ~
www.thegfactor.org – 24 hours of good gospel music.
Guy Brody Is Live Every Morning @ 9:00 AM
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here