*Young Buck’s downward spiral continued when his Nashville home was raided by gun-wielding feds and IRS agents on Wednesday morning.
According to TMZ, the agents “ransacked” the former G-Unit member’s home in an attempt to repossess items that would help ridiculously large debt, totally some $300,000.
The authorities left Buck’s house with anything that wasn’t nailed to the floor, including recording equipment, furniture and jewelry.
“This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music,” Buck told TMZ. “From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business.”
Yeah right, blame it on the hired CPA.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here