*Young Buck’s downward spiral continued when his Nashville home was raided by gun-wielding feds and IRS agents on Wednesday morning.
According to TMZ, the agents “ransacked” the former G-Unit member’s home in an attempt to repossess items that would help ridiculously large debt, totally some $300,000.
The authorities left Buck’s house with anything that wasn’t nailed to the floor, including recording equipment, furniture and jewelry.
“This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music,” Buck told TMZ. “From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business.”
Yeah right, blame it on the hired CPA.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here