*Young Buck’s downward spiral continued when his Nashville home was raided by gun-wielding feds and IRS agents on Wednesday morning.
According to TMZ, the agents “ransacked” the former G-Unit member’s home in an attempt to repossess items that would help ridiculously large debt, totally some $300,000.
The authorities left Buck’s house with anything that wasn’t nailed to the floor, including recording equipment, furniture and jewelry.
“This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music,” Buck told TMZ. “From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business.”
Yeah right, blame it on the hired CPA.
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here