*Young Buck’s downward spiral continued when his Nashville home was raided by gun-wielding feds and IRS agents on Wednesday morning.
According to TMZ, the agents “ransacked” the former G-Unit member’s home in an attempt to repossess items that would help ridiculously large debt, totally some $300,000.
The authorities left Buck’s house with anything that wasn’t nailed to the floor, including recording equipment, furniture and jewelry.
“This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music,” Buck told TMZ. “From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business.”
Yeah right, blame it on the hired CPA.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here