*Young Buck’s downward spiral continued when his Nashville home was raided by gun-wielding feds and IRS agents on Wednesday morning.
According to TMZ, the agents “ransacked” the former G-Unit member’s home in an attempt to repossess items that would help ridiculously large debt, totally some $300,000.
The authorities left Buck’s house with anything that wasn’t nailed to the floor, including recording equipment, furniture and jewelry.
“This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music,” Buck told TMZ. “From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business.”
Yeah right, blame it on the hired CPA.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here