*Busta Rhymes is facing a $250,000 lawsuit from a woman who claims he threw a glass at her during an argument at celebrity hangout Mr. Chow.
The rapper was dining with a female friend at the Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills when he was allegedly involved in a confrontation with Devin Cooper, who was seated at an adjacent table, reports AllHipHop.com.
Angry words were exchanged when Rhymes’ friend complained that Cooper was sitting too close to them. The rapper joined in, allegedly shouting at Cooper.
In court papers filed earlier this week, Cooper claims Rhymes then hurled a glass, missing her by “inches.”
She is now suing the star for assault and battery and is seeking $250,000 in damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here