*Busta Rhymes is facing a $250,000 lawsuit from a woman who claims he threw a glass at her during an argument at celebrity hangout Mr. Chow.
The rapper was dining with a female friend at the Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills when he was allegedly involved in a confrontation with Devin Cooper, who was seated at an adjacent table, reports AllHipHop.com.
Angry words were exchanged when Rhymes’ friend complained that Cooper was sitting too close to them. The rapper joined in, allegedly shouting at Cooper.
In court papers filed earlier this week, Cooper claims Rhymes then hurled a glass, missing her by “inches.”
She is now suing the star for assault and battery and is seeking $250,000 in damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here