*Busta Rhymes is facing a $250,000 lawsuit from a woman who claims he threw a glass at her during an argument at celebrity hangout Mr. Chow.
The rapper was dining with a female friend at the Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills when he was allegedly involved in a confrontation with Devin Cooper, who was seated at an adjacent table, reports AllHipHop.com.
Angry words were exchanged when Rhymes’ friend complained that Cooper was sitting too close to them. The rapper joined in, allegedly shouting at Cooper.
In court papers filed earlier this week, Cooper claims Rhymes then hurled a glass, missing her by “inches.”
She is now suing the star for assault and battery and is seeking $250,000 in damages.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here