*Busta Rhymes is facing a $250,000 lawsuit from a woman who claims he threw a glass at her during an argument at celebrity hangout Mr. Chow.
The rapper was dining with a female friend at the Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills when he was allegedly involved in a confrontation with Devin Cooper, who was seated at an adjacent table, reports AllHipHop.com.
Angry words were exchanged when Rhymes’ friend complained that Cooper was sitting too close to them. The rapper joined in, allegedly shouting at Cooper.
In court papers filed earlier this week, Cooper claims Rhymes then hurled a glass, missing her by “inches.”
She is now suing the star for assault and battery and is seeking $250,000 in damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here