*Busta Rhymes is facing a $250,000 lawsuit from a woman who claims he threw a glass at her during an argument at celebrity hangout Mr. Chow.
The rapper was dining with a female friend at the Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills when he was allegedly involved in a confrontation with Devin Cooper, who was seated at an adjacent table, reports AllHipHop.com.
Angry words were exchanged when Rhymes’ friend complained that Cooper was sitting too close to them. The rapper joined in, allegedly shouting at Cooper.
In court papers filed earlier this week, Cooper claims Rhymes then hurled a glass, missing her by “inches.”
She is now suing the star for assault and battery and is seeking $250,000 in damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here