*The ongoing custody drama between Dwight Howard and his ex had another flare-up in late August.
The NBA star, according to TMZ, was contacted by cops after he removed his child from day care – allegedly against the custody agreement arranged with the child’s mother, Royce Reed, a cast member of VH1’s “Basketball Wives.”
According to the website, Howard went to pick up their 2-year-old son on Aug. 26. Reed, currently in a custody battle with Howard, reportedly flipped out and called police because she claimed the custody agreement didn’t give Howard the right to pick the child up that day.
By the time Reed arrived at the day care center, Howard had already took off with their son, according to TMZ. Police then called the NBA player, who explained he and his ex made a new agreement, giving him the right to pick up the child that day.
But the cops, after speaking with lawyers from both sides, said the new custody agreement was discussed but never signed. They ordered Howard to return the child to the day care center, immediately.
Howard’s nanny took the boy back to school and Reed took him home.
As previously reported, Royce is legally banned from mentioning Howard’s name on “Basketball Wives.” The Orlando Magic star and his lawyers took action against Royce after she blasted him on the Internet and in an ESPN interview — calling him a dead beat dad and other choice words.
In December 2009, Dwight won a permanent injunction banning Royce from “using or publishing (orally, in writing, or otherwise), directly, indirectly or by innuendo, [Dwight’s] name, nicknames, image, brand photographs, and/or likeness.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here