*Too bad Jermaine Jackson can’t get his hands on a fraction of the billions that his brother Michael’s estate is worth ’cause he could really use some cash right about now.
TMZ is reporting that Jermaine just filed new child support papers in L.A. County Superior Court complaining about having to pay $3,000 a month for sons Jaafar and Jermajesty even though his average monthly income for the last year has been under $1,100.
Jermaine wants the judge to slash support payment to $215 a month.
According to the docs, Jermaine made a onetime appearance on “Big Brother” back in 2007, raking in a handsome $450,000 for his troubles — but since then, Jermaine claims his business has floundered.
Jermaine claims his baby mama Alejandra not only earns more than him … but she gets a free ride along with his kids at the Jackson compound, thanks to Katherine’s generosity. Katherine has asked Alejandra to move her family into a nearby Jackson condo but Alejandra has refused and Katherine won’t put her foot down.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here