*Too bad Jermaine Jackson can’t get his hands on a fraction of the billions that his brother Michael’s estate is worth ’cause he could really use some cash right about now.
TMZ is reporting that Jermaine just filed new child support papers in L.A. County Superior Court complaining about having to pay $3,000 a month for sons Jaafar and Jermajesty even though his average monthly income for the last year has been under $1,100.
Jermaine wants the judge to slash support payment to $215 a month.
According to the docs, Jermaine made a onetime appearance on “Big Brother” back in 2007, raking in a handsome $450,000 for his troubles — but since then, Jermaine claims his business has floundered.
Jermaine claims his baby mama Alejandra not only earns more than him … but she gets a free ride along with his kids at the Jackson compound, thanks to Katherine’s generosity. Katherine has asked Alejandra to move her family into a nearby Jackson condo but Alejandra has refused and Katherine won’t put her foot down.
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here