*Funeral services for gospel singer and pastor Marvin Sapp’s wife, MaLinda, who lost her battle with cancer last week at the age of 43, are set for Thursday, September 16.
Marvin Sapp and his wife were long time lovers and childhood friends that met in elementary school, and married 13 years ago. They have three children.
Holding court with her husband over a thriving ministry, MaLinda learned in 2009 that she had colon cancer. After a brief period of remission, the cancer returned to claim the fragile body of this strong little woman.
Parishioners at the Lighthouse Full Of Life Center Church gathered together last Thursday Sept. 9 for a prayer vigil, only to find they had gathered to mourn the passing of their pastor’s wife. The church was founded by the couple along with a small group of approximately 24 believers in 2003. By 2008, Kingdom Square had become a nearly 17 acre campus, and home to more than 1,500 active members.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here