*Funeral services for gospel singer and pastor Marvin Sapp’s wife, MaLinda, who lost her battle with cancer last week at the age of 43, are set for Thursday, September 16.
Marvin Sapp and his wife were long time lovers and childhood friends that met in elementary school, and married 13 years ago. They have three children.
Holding court with her husband over a thriving ministry, MaLinda learned in 2009 that she had colon cancer. After a brief period of remission, the cancer returned to claim the fragile body of this strong little woman.
Parishioners at the Lighthouse Full Of Life Center Church gathered together last Thursday Sept. 9 for a prayer vigil, only to find they had gathered to mourn the passing of their pastor’s wife. The church was founded by the couple along with a small group of approximately 24 believers in 2003. By 2008, Kingdom Square had become a nearly 17 acre campus, and home to more than 1,500 active members.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here