*Funeral services for gospel singer and pastor Marvin Sapp’s wife, MaLinda, who lost her battle with cancer last week at the age of 43, are set for Thursday, September 16.
Marvin Sapp and his wife were long time lovers and childhood friends that met in elementary school, and married 13 years ago. They have three children.
Holding court with her husband over a thriving ministry, MaLinda learned in 2009 that she had colon cancer. After a brief period of remission, the cancer returned to claim the fragile body of this strong little woman.
Parishioners at the Lighthouse Full Of Life Center Church gathered together last Thursday Sept. 9 for a prayer vigil, only to find they had gathered to mourn the passing of their pastor’s wife. The church was founded by the couple along with a small group of approximately 24 believers in 2003. By 2008, Kingdom Square had become a nearly 17 acre campus, and home to more than 1,500 active members.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here