*Funeral services for gospel singer and pastor Marvin Sapp’s wife, MaLinda, who lost her battle with cancer last week at the age of 43, are set for Thursday, September 16.
Marvin Sapp and his wife were long time lovers and childhood friends that met in elementary school, and married 13 years ago. They have three children.
Holding court with her husband over a thriving ministry, MaLinda learned in 2009 that she had colon cancer. After a brief period of remission, the cancer returned to claim the fragile body of this strong little woman.
Parishioners at the Lighthouse Full Of Life Center Church gathered together last Thursday Sept. 9 for a prayer vigil, only to find they had gathered to mourn the passing of their pastor’s wife. The church was founded by the couple along with a small group of approximately 24 believers in 2003. By 2008, Kingdom Square had become a nearly 17 acre campus, and home to more than 1,500 active members.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here