*Someone didn’t want to wait for the album release, so they leaked Mary J. Blige’s uncharted territory of a song featuring Kid Rock and T.I. According to reports, the leaked track, “Care” has a bit of that country twang that draws in audiences on either end of the spectrum.
“I can’t stop the war, shelter the homeless, feed the poor,” Blige and Kid Rock sing together on the chorus, while T.I. ad-libs throughout the refrain. “I can’t walk on water, can’t save your sons and daughter/ I can’t change the world or make things fair, but the least I can do is care.” “For the life of me, I can’t see how the devil keeps enticing me,” Tip raps on the number. “All you see is a felon, but I know God can see what’s right in me.”
Mary has dabbled in just about every genre, but this right here is something way out of the box. As to if this track will be on her next project, which is still in question. But you might be able to find the song somewhere in Internet land.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here