*Dallas Mavericks forward Caron Butler learned all about hard work and supporting a family at an early age. As a teenaged father, he worked at a Racine, Wisconsin Burger King, learning the ins and outs of the fast food business– from janitorial to cash register duties.
Today, all the hard work has come full circle. The 30-year-old baller owns six Burger King restaurants in Virginia and North Carolina, and says its one of the best business decisions he’s made yet.
BlackEnterprise.com talked with Butler about why he chose the franchising route and how Magic Johnson inspired him to keep his eyes set on business success after the NBA.
Read the rest of this article HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here