*A lawyer for the three men suing Bishop Eddie Long released cell phone photos of the megachurch pastor that he allegedly sent out to several men in his congregation.
Atlanta attorney B.J. Bernstein showed reporters the pictures Wednesday, claiming they were sent to young men who attended Longfellows Youth Academy. She did not clarify whether her three clients also received the pictures.
One of the photos [seen above] allegedly shows the pastor in a bathroom sporting an athletic tank and shorts with a Kangol. Another photo [seen below] shows him in a shirt and denim jeans while standing just outside of a shower.
The first two plaintiffs, Maurice Robinson and Anthony Flagg, claimed that Long used his position as a spiritual counselor and leader to take the young men on trips out of state and performed sexual acts with them.
In the latest lawsuit, the plaintiff, Jamal Parris, detailed how Long allegedly gave him his personal cell phone number two weeks after they first met.
Parris said he joined New Birth in 2001. He said he later became Long’s personal assistant, and that Long would ask him to remain in his private office after church, where Long engaged in sexual misconduct with Parris, according to the suit. Parris said he eventually left the church and later found out from other young male church members that they too had sexual contact with the bishop, according to the suit.
Since the first two lawsuits went public Tuesday, Bernstein said her office has taken several calls and believes that there are other victims. Bernstein said she opened her investigation after getting a call from one of the men.
The lawsuits also name New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia as a defendant.
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here