*A lawyer for the three men suing Bishop Eddie Long released cell phone photos of the megachurch pastor that he allegedly sent out to several men in his congregation.
Atlanta attorney B.J. Bernstein showed reporters the pictures Wednesday, claiming they were sent to young men who attended Longfellows Youth Academy. She did not clarify whether her three clients also received the pictures.
One of the photos [seen above] allegedly shows the pastor in a bathroom sporting an athletic tank and shorts with a Kangol. Another photo [seen below] shows him in a shirt and denim jeans while standing just outside of a shower.
The first two plaintiffs, Maurice Robinson and Anthony Flagg, claimed that Long used his position as a spiritual counselor and leader to take the young men on trips out of state and performed sexual acts with them.
In the latest lawsuit, the plaintiff, Jamal Parris, detailed how Long allegedly gave him his personal cell phone number two weeks after they first met.
Parris said he joined New Birth in 2001. He said he later became Long’s personal assistant, and that Long would ask him to remain in his private office after church, where Long engaged in sexual misconduct with Parris, according to the suit. Parris said he eventually left the church and later found out from other young male church members that they too had sexual contact with the bishop, according to the suit.
Since the first two lawsuits went public Tuesday, Bernstein said her office has taken several calls and believes that there are other victims. Bernstein said she opened her investigation after getting a call from one of the men.
The lawsuits also name New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia as a defendant.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here