*Legendary crooner El DeBarge made a pit stop at Lenny Green’s syndicated KISSing After Dark radio show in Emmis Studios in New York to promote his upcoming album Second Chance due for release on September 28th.
Popular R&B singer Donnell Jones took his new single “Love Like This” to Lenny Green’s show recently, giving Lenny and his listeners a taste of what’s to come on his upcoming album Lyrics which he’ll release on his own label Candyman Music.
Other big time celebs that rolled through KISSing After Dark include two television sitcom veterans who are still going strong. Actress BernNadette Stanis, best known as the beautiful sibling Thelma from “Good Times” is now a busy author, poet and motivational speaker. Actor Ernest Thomas, best known as Raj from “What’s Happening” and as Mr. Omar from “Everybody Hates Chris” to newer fans, is still a busy film and tv actor. They both recently graced Lenny with their presence in New York.
Soulful vocalist Kem, whose Intimacy: Album III album was recently released, stopped by the New York Emmis Studios, to visit with Lenny Green at his syndicated KISSing After Dark show. Kem dropped off his hit single “Why Would You Stay” from his new album.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here