*Snoop Dogg says it’s time that “American Idol” added some “pizzazz” to its judging panel.
The rapper – believe it or not – has been in the rumor mill of possible replacements for Simon Cowell. Snoop says he’d be willing, if the money is right.
“I like that show. I think it’s missing some pizzazz and I can give it what it’s missing – if they get their bread together, cut me in and cut me out. I got to get paid,” he told WENN.
As previously reported, Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler is the rumored frontrunner to join confirmed judge Randy Jackson on the panel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here