*Snoop Dogg says it’s time that “American Idol” added some “pizzazz” to its judging panel.
The rapper – believe it or not – has been in the rumor mill of possible replacements for Simon Cowell. Snoop says he’d be willing, if the money is right.
“I like that show. I think it’s missing some pizzazz and I can give it what it’s missing – if they get their bread together, cut me in and cut me out. I got to get paid,” he told WENN.
As previously reported, Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler is the rumored frontrunner to join confirmed judge Randy Jackson on the panel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here