*Snoop Dogg says it’s time that “American Idol” added some “pizzazz” to its judging panel.
The rapper – believe it or not – has been in the rumor mill of possible replacements for Simon Cowell. Snoop says he’d be willing, if the money is right.
“I like that show. I think it’s missing some pizzazz and I can give it what it’s missing – if they get their bread together, cut me in and cut me out. I got to get paid,” he told WENN.
As previously reported, Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler is the rumored frontrunner to join confirmed judge Randy Jackson on the panel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here