*Snoop Dogg says it’s time that “American Idol” added some “pizzazz” to its judging panel.
The rapper – believe it or not – has been in the rumor mill of possible replacements for Simon Cowell. Snoop says he’d be willing, if the money is right.
“I like that show. I think it’s missing some pizzazz and I can give it what it’s missing – if they get their bread together, cut me in and cut me out. I got to get paid,” he told WENN.
As previously reported, Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler is the rumored frontrunner to join confirmed judge Randy Jackson on the panel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here