*A statement released by Atlanta U.S. Attorney Sally Yates unveiled that rapper T.I. could be heading back to jail.
“We are very disappointed in Mr. Harris’ recent conduct,” U.S. Attorney Sally Yates told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution in a statement released Friday (September 17th). “We will make our sentencing recommendation at the revocation hearing.”
His wife faces up to a year in a California prison for having possession of ecstasy in Hollywood on the first of the month.
To make matters worse, T.I. failed a drug test when traces of codeine were found in his system when he was drug tested shortly after the arrest and he was traveling with a convicted felon named Cortez “C-Rod” Thomas.
T.I. is on a three-year probation, so this set back could be detrimental. Ironically, however, U.S. District Judge Charles Pannell Jr. allowed him to remain free and travel the country while encouraging at-risk youth to stay away from drugs, gangs and violence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here