*A statement released by Atlanta U.S. Attorney Sally Yates unveiled that rapper T.I. could be heading back to jail.
“We are very disappointed in Mr. Harris’ recent conduct,” U.S. Attorney Sally Yates told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution in a statement released Friday (September 17th). “We will make our sentencing recommendation at the revocation hearing.”
His wife faces up to a year in a California prison for having possession of ecstasy in Hollywood on the first of the month.
To make matters worse, T.I. failed a drug test when traces of codeine were found in his system when he was drug tested shortly after the arrest and he was traveling with a convicted felon named Cortez “C-Rod” Thomas.
T.I. is on a three-year probation, so this set back could be detrimental. Ironically, however, U.S. District Judge Charles Pannell Jr. allowed him to remain free and travel the country while encouraging at-risk youth to stay away from drugs, gangs and violence.
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here