*A statement released by Atlanta U.S. Attorney Sally Yates unveiled that rapper T.I. could be heading back to jail.
“We are very disappointed in Mr. Harris’ recent conduct,” U.S. Attorney Sally Yates told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution in a statement released Friday (September 17th). “We will make our sentencing recommendation at the revocation hearing.”
His wife faces up to a year in a California prison for having possession of ecstasy in Hollywood on the first of the month.
To make matters worse, T.I. failed a drug test when traces of codeine were found in his system when he was drug tested shortly after the arrest and he was traveling with a convicted felon named Cortez “C-Rod” Thomas.
T.I. is on a three-year probation, so this set back could be detrimental. Ironically, however, U.S. District Judge Charles Pannell Jr. allowed him to remain free and travel the country while encouraging at-risk youth to stay away from drugs, gangs and violence.
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here