*With reports of Tiger Woods moving in to a New York City apartment being disputed, TMZ is reporting that the golfer took out a $54.5 million mortgage for the mega-mansion he’s building on Florida’s exclusive Jupiter Island.
The website says it obtained legal documents filed in Martin County on Aug. 27 — four days after his divorce from Elin Nordegren was finalized.
According to the documents, Tiger lists himself as a “single man” and agrees to pay back the loan by January 15, 2016.
The docs also state that the property spans across three parcels of land and will include a tennis court, oxygen therapy room, multiple pools and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here