*With reports of Tiger Woods moving in to a New York City apartment being disputed, TMZ is reporting that the golfer took out a $54.5 million mortgage for the mega-mansion he’s building on Florida’s exclusive Jupiter Island.
The website says it obtained legal documents filed in Martin County on Aug. 27 — four days after his divorce from Elin Nordegren was finalized.
According to the documents, Tiger lists himself as a “single man” and agrees to pay back the loan by January 15, 2016.
The docs also state that the property spans across three parcels of land and will include a tennis court, oxygen therapy room, multiple pools and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here