*With reports of Tiger Woods moving in to a New York City apartment being disputed, TMZ is reporting that the golfer took out a $54.5 million mortgage for the mega-mansion he’s building on Florida’s exclusive Jupiter Island.
The website says it obtained legal documents filed in Martin County on Aug. 27 — four days after his divorce from Elin Nordegren was finalized.
According to the documents, Tiger lists himself as a “single man” and agrees to pay back the loan by January 15, 2016.
The docs also state that the property spans across three parcels of land and will include a tennis court, oxygen therapy room, multiple pools and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here