*With reports of Tiger Woods moving in to a New York City apartment being disputed, TMZ is reporting that the golfer took out a $54.5 million mortgage for the mega-mansion he’s building on Florida’s exclusive Jupiter Island.
The website says it obtained legal documents filed in Martin County on Aug. 27 — four days after his divorce from Elin Nordegren was finalized.
According to the documents, Tiger lists himself as a “single man” and agrees to pay back the loan by January 15, 2016.
The docs also state that the property spans across three parcels of land and will include a tennis court, oxygen therapy room, multiple pools and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here