*Mariah Carey was in the middle of a concert in Singapore when she slipped and fell…then blamed her shoes. [Scroll down to watch.]
Camera phones were rolling when the singer, rumored to be pregnant, slid to the stage before 100,000 people at Sunday’s Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix event.
In a YouTube clip, Mimi is seen singing her hit song “Make It Happen” when she slips in her stiletto heels.
Carey was then caught by one of her backing dancers as she told the crowd: “Hold up, I want someone to help me take these shoes off. I wasn’t supposed to be wearing them!”
She then continued singing while ushering her assistant to come out on stage and help her remove the shoes.
Carey, who sang a string of her biggest hits at the event, including “Dreamlover,” “My All” and “Hero,” recently said that she will announce her pregnancy “when the time is right.”
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here