*Mariah Carey was in the middle of a concert in Singapore when she slipped and fell…then blamed her shoes. [Scroll down to watch.]
Camera phones were rolling when the singer, rumored to be pregnant, slid to the stage before 100,000 people at Sunday’s Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix event.
In a YouTube clip, Mimi is seen singing her hit song “Make It Happen” when she slips in her stiletto heels.
Carey was then caught by one of her backing dancers as she told the crowd: “Hold up, I want someone to help me take these shoes off. I wasn’t supposed to be wearing them!”
She then continued singing while ushering her assistant to come out on stage and help her remove the shoes.
Carey, who sang a string of her biggest hits at the event, including “Dreamlover,” “My All” and “Hero,” recently said that she will announce her pregnancy “when the time is right.”
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here