*Mariah Carey was in the middle of a concert in Singapore when she slipped and fell…then blamed her shoes. [Scroll down to watch.]
Camera phones were rolling when the singer, rumored to be pregnant, slid to the stage before 100,000 people at Sunday’s Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix event.
In a YouTube clip, Mimi is seen singing her hit song “Make It Happen” when she slips in her stiletto heels.
Carey was then caught by one of her backing dancers as she told the crowd: “Hold up, I want someone to help me take these shoes off. I wasn’t supposed to be wearing them!”
She then continued singing while ushering her assistant to come out on stage and help her remove the shoes.
Carey, who sang a string of her biggest hits at the event, including “Dreamlover,” “My All” and “Hero,” recently said that she will announce her pregnancy “when the time is right.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here