*Mariah Carey was in the middle of a concert in Singapore when she slipped and fell…then blamed her shoes. [Scroll down to watch.]
Camera phones were rolling when the singer, rumored to be pregnant, slid to the stage before 100,000 people at Sunday’s Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix event.
In a YouTube clip, Mimi is seen singing her hit song “Make It Happen” when she slips in her stiletto heels.
Carey was then caught by one of her backing dancers as she told the crowd: “Hold up, I want someone to help me take these shoes off. I wasn’t supposed to be wearing them!”
She then continued singing while ushering her assistant to come out on stage and help her remove the shoes.
Carey, who sang a string of her biggest hits at the event, including “Dreamlover,” “My All” and “Hero,” recently said that she will announce her pregnancy “when the time is right.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here