*On the heels of Jazmine Sullivan’s “Holding You Down (Goin’ In Circles)” remix featuring Mary J. Blige being released, Blige announced Tuesday (Aug. 31) that she will join the R&B singer/songwriter on tour.
The two vocalists, along with newcomer Miguel, will hit the road for a fall trek that starts Oct. 2 in Atlanta, Ga. and will stop in New York, Detroit and Los Angeles before wrapping up in Oakland, Calif. on Oct. 23.
Blige delivered the news during a visit to BET’s “106 & Park,” where she brought out Sullivan and Miguel and called the former “one of the most amazing female singers out right now in this generation…I love this girl’s voice and spirit. Jazmine Sullivan is for real, and she’s going on the road with me.”
Sullivan is set to release her sophomore album “Love Me Back” in October, while Miguel is finishing up his debut, “All I Want Is You,” for release next year.
Tour dates are listed below the clips.
Here are Mary J. Blige’s tentative tour dates (venues not listed are TBD):
Oct. 23: Oakland, Calif.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here