*On the heels of Jazmine Sullivan’s “Holding You Down (Goin’ In Circles)” remix featuring Mary J. Blige being released, Blige announced Tuesday (Aug. 31) that she will join the R&B singer/songwriter on tour.
The two vocalists, along with newcomer Miguel, will hit the road for a fall trek that starts Oct. 2 in Atlanta, Ga. and will stop in New York, Detroit and Los Angeles before wrapping up in Oakland, Calif. on Oct. 23.
Blige delivered the news during a visit to BET’s “106 & Park,” where she brought out Sullivan and Miguel and called the former “one of the most amazing female singers out right now in this generation…I love this girl’s voice and spirit. Jazmine Sullivan is for real, and she’s going on the road with me.”
Sullivan is set to release her sophomore album “Love Me Back” in October, while Miguel is finishing up his debut, “All I Want Is You,” for release next year.
Tour dates are listed below the clips.
Here are Mary J. Blige’s tentative tour dates (venues not listed are TBD):
Oct. 23: Oakland, Calif.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here