*On the heels of Jazmine Sullivan’s “Holding You Down (Goin’ In Circles)” remix featuring Mary J. Blige being released, Blige announced Tuesday (Aug. 31) that she will join the R&B singer/songwriter on tour.
The two vocalists, along with newcomer Miguel, will hit the road for a fall trek that starts Oct. 2 in Atlanta, Ga. and will stop in New York, Detroit and Los Angeles before wrapping up in Oakland, Calif. on Oct. 23.
Blige delivered the news during a visit to BET’s “106 & Park,” where she brought out Sullivan and Miguel and called the former “one of the most amazing female singers out right now in this generation…I love this girl’s voice and spirit. Jazmine Sullivan is for real, and she’s going on the road with me.”
Sullivan is set to release her sophomore album “Love Me Back” in October, while Miguel is finishing up his debut, “All I Want Is You,” for release next year.
Tour dates are listed below the clips.
Here are Mary J. Blige’s tentative tour dates (venues not listed are TBD):
Oct. 23: Oakland, Calif.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here