*On Thursday Dr. Malinda Sapp, wife of acclaimed gospel singer Marvin Sapp, passed away after colon cancer, which specialists said was resolved, resurfaced.
She was her husband’s close friend and manager and served with him in ministry at the Lighthouse Full Life Center Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where Marvin Sapp is the senior pastor.
Prior to her death, the church issued a plea for 24 hour prayer and opened a corporate prayer line on previous Thursdays to restore healing to Mrs. Sapp.
Outside of the church she was a counselor, licensed psychologist and professor at Grand Rapids Community College. The couple was married for 15 years and the parents of three children.
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here