*On Thursday Dr. Malinda Sapp, wife of acclaimed gospel singer Marvin Sapp, passed away after colon cancer, which specialists said was resolved, resurfaced.
She was her husband’s close friend and manager and served with him in ministry at the Lighthouse Full Life Center Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where Marvin Sapp is the senior pastor.
Prior to her death, the church issued a plea for 24 hour prayer and opened a corporate prayer line on previous Thursdays to restore healing to Mrs. Sapp.
Outside of the church she was a counselor, licensed psychologist and professor at Grand Rapids Community College. The couple was married for 15 years and the parents of three children.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here