*On Thursday Dr. Malinda Sapp, wife of acclaimed gospel singer Marvin Sapp, passed away after colon cancer, which specialists said was resolved, resurfaced.
She was her husband’s close friend and manager and served with him in ministry at the Lighthouse Full Life Center Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where Marvin Sapp is the senior pastor.
Prior to her death, the church issued a plea for 24 hour prayer and opened a corporate prayer line on previous Thursdays to restore healing to Mrs. Sapp.
Outside of the church she was a counselor, licensed psychologist and professor at Grand Rapids Community College. The couple was married for 15 years and the parents of three children.
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here