*On Thursday Dr. Malinda Sapp, wife of acclaimed gospel singer Marvin Sapp, passed away after colon cancer, which specialists said was resolved, resurfaced.
She was her husband’s close friend and manager and served with him in ministry at the Lighthouse Full Life Center Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where Marvin Sapp is the senior pastor.
Prior to her death, the church issued a plea for 24 hour prayer and opened a corporate prayer line on previous Thursdays to restore healing to Mrs. Sapp.
Outside of the church she was a counselor, licensed psychologist and professor at Grand Rapids Community College. The couple was married for 15 years and the parents of three children.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here