*On Thursday Dr. Malinda Sapp, wife of acclaimed gospel singer Marvin Sapp, passed away after colon cancer, which specialists said was resolved, resurfaced.
She was her husband’s close friend and manager and served with him in ministry at the Lighthouse Full Life Center Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where Marvin Sapp is the senior pastor.
Prior to her death, the church issued a plea for 24 hour prayer and opened a corporate prayer line on previous Thursdays to restore healing to Mrs. Sapp.
Outside of the church she was a counselor, licensed psychologist and professor at Grand Rapids Community College. The couple was married for 15 years and the parents of three children.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here