*If the world were like the Goodie Mob, what would it be? Cee-Lo would be an American Idol judge, that’s for sure. Also known for being the voice of Gnarles Barkley, the singer contemplated a spot on the oh-so popular show.
He told reporters he thought about it when one of the judges brought him the idea.
“[Randy Jackson and I] talked about it very, very casually. [He said,] ‘Go for it. It’s open, who could really argue with that? I support you.'”
“I think we were just kind of joking around,” he said of his conversation with Jackson. “I don’t think I would’ve been up for doing it. I’m not a judge of people. I observe, but I don’t judge people.”
Ah, maybe Fox wasn’t quite ready for him anyway. In the meantime, his new CD, “The Lady Killer,” drops Nov. 9.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here