*If the world were like the Goodie Mob, what would it be? Cee-Lo would be an American Idol judge, that’s for sure. Also known for being the voice of Gnarles Barkley, the singer contemplated a spot on the oh-so popular show.
He told reporters he thought about it when one of the judges brought him the idea.
“[Randy Jackson and I] talked about it very, very casually. [He said,] ‘Go for it. It’s open, who could really argue with that? I support you.'”
“I think we were just kind of joking around,” he said of his conversation with Jackson. “I don’t think I would’ve been up for doing it. I’m not a judge of people. I observe, but I don’t judge people.”
Ah, maybe Fox wasn’t quite ready for him anyway. In the meantime, his new CD, “The Lady Killer,” drops Nov. 9.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here