*If the world were like the Goodie Mob, what would it be? Cee-Lo would be an American Idol judge, that’s for sure. Also known for being the voice of Gnarles Barkley, the singer contemplated a spot on the oh-so popular show.
He told reporters he thought about it when one of the judges brought him the idea.
“[Randy Jackson and I] talked about it very, very casually. [He said,] ‘Go for it. It’s open, who could really argue with that? I support you.'”
“I think we were just kind of joking around,” he said of his conversation with Jackson. “I don’t think I would’ve been up for doing it. I’m not a judge of people. I observe, but I don’t judge people.”
Ah, maybe Fox wasn’t quite ready for him anyway. In the meantime, his new CD, “The Lady Killer,” drops Nov. 9.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here