*If the world were like the Goodie Mob, what would it be? Cee-Lo would be an American Idol judge, that’s for sure. Also known for being the voice of Gnarles Barkley, the singer contemplated a spot on the oh-so popular show.
He told reporters he thought about it when one of the judges brought him the idea.
“[Randy Jackson and I] talked about it very, very casually. [He said,] ‘Go for it. It’s open, who could really argue with that? I support you.'”
“I think we were just kind of joking around,” he said of his conversation with Jackson. “I don’t think I would’ve been up for doing it. I’m not a judge of people. I observe, but I don’t judge people.”
Ah, maybe Fox wasn’t quite ready for him anyway. In the meantime, his new CD, “The Lady Killer,” drops Nov. 9.
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here