*If the world were like the Goodie Mob, what would it be? Cee-Lo would be an American Idol judge, that’s for sure. Also known for being the voice of Gnarles Barkley, the singer contemplated a spot on the oh-so popular show.
He told reporters he thought about it when one of the judges brought him the idea.
“[Randy Jackson and I] talked about it very, very casually. [He said,] ‘Go for it. It’s open, who could really argue with that? I support you.'”
“I think we were just kind of joking around,” he said of his conversation with Jackson. “I don’t think I would’ve been up for doing it. I’m not a judge of people. I observe, but I don’t judge people.”
Ah, maybe Fox wasn’t quite ready for him anyway. In the meantime, his new CD, “The Lady Killer,” drops Nov. 9.
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here