*Chrisette Michelle is the new spokesperson for “Saving Our Daughters” book campaign. She hosted her first Hip-Hop 4 Education Initiative on Oct. 3 at the Bishop L. Cornelius Multi-Purpose Center at Clark Atlanta University.
“I support ‘Saving Our Daughters’ and the efforts of the “Follow the Leader” movement and what they stand for because as artist, it’s our duty to nurture, educate and provide hope for kids everywhere that might be going through some type of adversity in their lives,” Chrisette Michele explains.
Producers of the “Follow the Leader” film documentary and organizers of the “Saving Our Daughters” Book Campaign have partnered to produce a series of Hip-Hop 4 Education events nationwide to examine and discuss Hip-Hop and its impact on education in inner-city schools.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here