*Recruiting Steve Harvey as host and moving production to Orlando has paid off for the producers of “Family Feud.”
Nationally, the game show’s household ratings have jumped 40 percent from the same time a year ago, reports the Orlando Sentinel.
“From the very first show we taped in Orlando, I knew Steve Harvey was going to turn this show on its head,” said executive producer Gaby Johnston. “I was sitting in the audience, and people of all ages were laughing nonstop. I knew then we had a hit, and the ratings are verifying that. Every week we go up in all demos, particularly women. I’m thrilled.”
“Feud,” which taped its current season at Universal Orlando, is bolstering WRDQ-Ch. 27 in Orlando, where the game show airs twice every weekday. “Feud” has raised the station’s household ratings 364 percent at noon and 59 percent at 6 p.m. The show also is bringing more women in the 18-to-49 and 25-to-54 age groups to WRDQ.
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here