*Recruiting Steve Harvey as host and moving production to Orlando has paid off for the producers of “Family Feud.”
Nationally, the game show’s household ratings have jumped 40 percent from the same time a year ago, reports the Orlando Sentinel.
“From the very first show we taped in Orlando, I knew Steve Harvey was going to turn this show on its head,” said executive producer Gaby Johnston. “I was sitting in the audience, and people of all ages were laughing nonstop. I knew then we had a hit, and the ratings are verifying that. Every week we go up in all demos, particularly women. I’m thrilled.”
“Feud,” which taped its current season at Universal Orlando, is bolstering WRDQ-Ch. 27 in Orlando, where the game show airs twice every weekday. “Feud” has raised the station’s household ratings 364 percent at noon and 59 percent at 6 p.m. The show also is bringing more women in the 18-to-49 and 25-to-54 age groups to WRDQ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here