*Recruiting Steve Harvey as host and moving production to Orlando has paid off for the producers of “Family Feud.”
Nationally, the game show’s household ratings have jumped 40 percent from the same time a year ago, reports the Orlando Sentinel.
“From the very first show we taped in Orlando, I knew Steve Harvey was going to turn this show on its head,” said executive producer Gaby Johnston. “I was sitting in the audience, and people of all ages were laughing nonstop. I knew then we had a hit, and the ratings are verifying that. Every week we go up in all demos, particularly women. I’m thrilled.”
“Feud,” which taped its current season at Universal Orlando, is bolstering WRDQ-Ch. 27 in Orlando, where the game show airs twice every weekday. “Feud” has raised the station’s household ratings 364 percent at noon and 59 percent at 6 p.m. The show also is bringing more women in the 18-to-49 and 25-to-54 age groups to WRDQ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here