*Recruiting Steve Harvey as host and moving production to Orlando has paid off for the producers of “Family Feud.”
Nationally, the game show’s household ratings have jumped 40 percent from the same time a year ago, reports the Orlando Sentinel.
“From the very first show we taped in Orlando, I knew Steve Harvey was going to turn this show on its head,” said executive producer Gaby Johnston. “I was sitting in the audience, and people of all ages were laughing nonstop. I knew then we had a hit, and the ratings are verifying that. Every week we go up in all demos, particularly women. I’m thrilled.”
“Feud,” which taped its current season at Universal Orlando, is bolstering WRDQ-Ch. 27 in Orlando, where the game show airs twice every weekday. “Feud” has raised the station’s household ratings 364 percent at noon and 59 percent at 6 p.m. The show also is bringing more women in the 18-to-49 and 25-to-54 age groups to WRDQ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here