*The Obama campaign is already strategizing on new methods to regain the attention of the youth for 2012. So the team is going to team up with Jay-Z.
“I can’t believe you’ve finally heard the chatter about him replacing Larry Summers,” Deputy White House Press Secretary William Burton told the NY Post. “In all seriousness, keep in mind he was pretty active during the 2008 election, so I don’t think it’d surprise anyone that he would be involved again. But it’s a little premature.”
The campaign is excited and comfortable with Jay-Z because he and the president seem to sing the same tune.
“I hope to inspire . . . I guess Obama took this thing already, but just the hope of how far we can make it and the hope in knowing how far you can go from where you started if you really apply yourself and stay true to who you are,” Jay-Z told Forbes magazine.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here