*The Obama campaign is already strategizing on new methods to regain the attention of the youth for 2012. So the team is going to team up with Jay-Z.
“I can’t believe you’ve finally heard the chatter about him replacing Larry Summers,” Deputy White House Press Secretary William Burton told the NY Post. “In all seriousness, keep in mind he was pretty active during the 2008 election, so I don’t think it’d surprise anyone that he would be involved again. But it’s a little premature.”
The campaign is excited and comfortable with Jay-Z because he and the president seem to sing the same tune.
“I hope to inspire . . . I guess Obama took this thing already, but just the hope of how far we can make it and the hope in knowing how far you can go from where you started if you really apply yourself and stay true to who you are,” Jay-Z told Forbes magazine.
- Sandra Bland’s Family Proceeds with Federal Lawsuit
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here