*The Obama campaign is already strategizing on new methods to regain the attention of the youth for 2012. So the team is going to team up with Jay-Z.
“I can’t believe you’ve finally heard the chatter about him replacing Larry Summers,” Deputy White House Press Secretary William Burton told the NY Post. “In all seriousness, keep in mind he was pretty active during the 2008 election, so I don’t think it’d surprise anyone that he would be involved again. But it’s a little premature.”
The campaign is excited and comfortable with Jay-Z because he and the president seem to sing the same tune.
“I hope to inspire . . . I guess Obama took this thing already, but just the hope of how far we can make it and the hope in knowing how far you can go from where you started if you really apply yourself and stay true to who you are,” Jay-Z told Forbes magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here