*The Obama campaign is already strategizing on new methods to regain the attention of the youth for 2012. So the team is going to team up with Jay-Z.
“I can’t believe you’ve finally heard the chatter about him replacing Larry Summers,” Deputy White House Press Secretary William Burton told the NY Post. “In all seriousness, keep in mind he was pretty active during the 2008 election, so I don’t think it’d surprise anyone that he would be involved again. But it’s a little premature.”
The campaign is excited and comfortable with Jay-Z because he and the president seem to sing the same tune.
“I hope to inspire . . . I guess Obama took this thing already, but just the hope of how far we can make it and the hope in knowing how far you can go from where you started if you really apply yourself and stay true to who you are,” Jay-Z told Forbes magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here