*The Obama campaign is already strategizing on new methods to regain the attention of the youth for 2012. So the team is going to team up with Jay-Z.
“I can’t believe you’ve finally heard the chatter about him replacing Larry Summers,” Deputy White House Press Secretary William Burton told the NY Post. “In all seriousness, keep in mind he was pretty active during the 2008 election, so I don’t think it’d surprise anyone that he would be involved again. But it’s a little premature.”
The campaign is excited and comfortable with Jay-Z because he and the president seem to sing the same tune.
“I hope to inspire . . . I guess Obama took this thing already, but just the hope of how far we can make it and the hope in knowing how far you can go from where you started if you really apply yourself and stay true to who you are,” Jay-Z told Forbes magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here