*The Obama campaign is already strategizing on new methods to regain the attention of the youth for 2012. So the team is going to team up with Jay-Z.
“I can’t believe you’ve finally heard the chatter about him replacing Larry Summers,” Deputy White House Press Secretary William Burton told the NY Post. “In all seriousness, keep in mind he was pretty active during the 2008 election, so I don’t think it’d surprise anyone that he would be involved again. But it’s a little premature.”
The campaign is excited and comfortable with Jay-Z because he and the president seem to sing the same tune.
“I hope to inspire . . . I guess Obama took this thing already, but just the hope of how far we can make it and the hope in knowing how far you can go from where you started if you really apply yourself and stay true to who you are,” Jay-Z told Forbes magazine.
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here