*The Obama campaign is already strategizing on new methods to regain the attention of the youth for 2012. So the team is going to team up with Jay-Z.
“I can’t believe you’ve finally heard the chatter about him replacing Larry Summers,” Deputy White House Press Secretary William Burton told the NY Post. “In all seriousness, keep in mind he was pretty active during the 2008 election, so I don’t think it’d surprise anyone that he would be involved again. But it’s a little premature.”
The campaign is excited and comfortable with Jay-Z because he and the president seem to sing the same tune.
“I hope to inspire . . . I guess Obama took this thing already, but just the hope of how far we can make it and the hope in knowing how far you can go from where you started if you really apply yourself and stay true to who you are,” Jay-Z told Forbes magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here