*The Obama campaign is already strategizing on new methods to regain the attention of the youth for 2012. So the team is going to team up with Jay-Z.
“I can’t believe you’ve finally heard the chatter about him replacing Larry Summers,” Deputy White House Press Secretary William Burton told the NY Post. “In all seriousness, keep in mind he was pretty active during the 2008 election, so I don’t think it’d surprise anyone that he would be involved again. But it’s a little premature.”
The campaign is excited and comfortable with Jay-Z because he and the president seem to sing the same tune.
“I hope to inspire . . . I guess Obama took this thing already, but just the hope of how far we can make it and the hope in knowing how far you can go from where you started if you really apply yourself and stay true to who you are,” Jay-Z told Forbes magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here