*With about a month left to go before his prison bid ends, Lil Wayne got caught again with a pair of headphones and a charger for an MP3 player and was moved to solitary confinement as punishment. Another inmate was reportedly hiding the MP3 player.
TMZ is reporting that the rapper, who’s been locked up on Rikers Island since March on a gun-possession charge, will now have less interaction with inmates and spend up to 23 hours a day in an isolation cell.
His out-of-cell time is limited to religious services and one hour of recreational time, and his phone privileges also have been reduced to just one personal phone call a week.
The new report mirrors a similar incident in May, when Lil Wayne was busted for having a charger, headphones and a watch that doubled as an MP3 player in his jail cell.
No word on whether this recent setback will affect his release date, which is tentatively scheduled for Nov. 4.
If he is freed on that day, rumor had it that the rapper would hold a concert Nov. 5 at New York’s Madison Square Garden, where he last performed before he turned himself in to authorities. But the head of his label, Cash Money Records’ Bryan “Baby” Williams, said earlier Monday that while plans for Wayne’s post-prison celebration are still being worked out, they’ll most likely take place in Miami, not New York.
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here