*With about a month left to go before his prison bid ends, Lil Wayne got caught again with a pair of headphones and a charger for an MP3 player and was moved to solitary confinement as punishment. Another inmate was reportedly hiding the MP3 player.
TMZ is reporting that the rapper, who’s been locked up on Rikers Island since March on a gun-possession charge, will now have less interaction with inmates and spend up to 23 hours a day in an isolation cell.
His out-of-cell time is limited to religious services and one hour of recreational time, and his phone privileges also have been reduced to just one personal phone call a week.
The new report mirrors a similar incident in May, when Lil Wayne was busted for having a charger, headphones and a watch that doubled as an MP3 player in his jail cell.
No word on whether this recent setback will affect his release date, which is tentatively scheduled for Nov. 4.
If he is freed on that day, rumor had it that the rapper would hold a concert Nov. 5 at New York’s Madison Square Garden, where he last performed before he turned himself in to authorities. But the head of his label, Cash Money Records’ Bryan “Baby” Williams, said earlier Monday that while plans for Wayne’s post-prison celebration are still being worked out, they’ll most likely take place in Miami, not New York.
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bails from BET Awards Over Stage Demotion
- Cameron Turner: More White Folks Need to Listen To Us
- Female EMT 'Fired' for Refusal to Support Baby in Distress (Child Dies)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here