*Michael Jackson’s three children are set to break their silence in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, according to the New York Daily News.
As previously reported by TMZ, Winfrey visited the late singer’s mother Katherine on Saturday (Oct. 9) at her Encino, California home, where she interviewed the family matriarch, her husband Joe and took a tour of the property. [See photos here.]
Today, the Daily News is reporting that Winfrey also sat down with Jackson’s three children, Prince Michael, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket. The siblings, who have never been interviewed, are believed to have opened up about losing their father.
The episode is due to air in the coming weeks, according to the Daily News.
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here