*Michael Jackson’s three children are set to break their silence in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, according to the New York Daily News.
As previously reported by TMZ, Winfrey visited the late singer’s mother Katherine on Saturday (Oct. 9) at her Encino, California home, where she interviewed the family matriarch, her husband Joe and took a tour of the property. [See photos here.]
Today, the Daily News is reporting that Winfrey also sat down with Jackson’s three children, Prince Michael, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket. The siblings, who have never been interviewed, are believed to have opened up about losing their father.
The episode is due to air in the coming weeks, according to the Daily News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here