*Michael Jackson’s three children are set to break their silence in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, according to the New York Daily News.
As previously reported by TMZ, Winfrey visited the late singer’s mother Katherine on Saturday (Oct. 9) at her Encino, California home, where she interviewed the family matriarch, her husband Joe and took a tour of the property. [See photos here.]
Today, the Daily News is reporting that Winfrey also sat down with Jackson’s three children, Prince Michael, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket. The siblings, who have never been interviewed, are believed to have opened up about losing their father.
The episode is due to air in the coming weeks, according to the Daily News.
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Williams Survives Nuisance Nederlander; Venus Takes Step Two Toward Spoiling Sister's Slam Bid
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here