*Michael Jackson’s three children are set to break their silence in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, according to the New York Daily News.
As previously reported by TMZ, Winfrey visited the late singer’s mother Katherine on Saturday (Oct. 9) at her Encino, California home, where she interviewed the family matriarch, her husband Joe and took a tour of the property. [See photos here.]
Today, the Daily News is reporting that Winfrey also sat down with Jackson’s three children, Prince Michael, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket. The siblings, who have never been interviewed, are believed to have opened up about losing their father.
The episode is due to air in the coming weeks, according to the Daily News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here