*Michael Jackson’s three children are set to break their silence in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, according to the New York Daily News.
As previously reported by TMZ, Winfrey visited the late singer’s mother Katherine on Saturday (Oct. 9) at her Encino, California home, where she interviewed the family matriarch, her husband Joe and took a tour of the property. [See photos here.]
Today, the Daily News is reporting that Winfrey also sat down with Jackson’s three children, Prince Michael, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket. The siblings, who have never been interviewed, are believed to have opened up about losing their father.
The episode is due to air in the coming weeks, according to the Daily News.
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here