*It’s no secret. Everyone knows something changed on NeNe Leakes. And it’s not her lovely, endearing personality. No, it sure isn’t ’cause she doesn’t have one. But we digress.
The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star opened up recently to People magazine about why she decided to go through plastic surgery.
“I’m very comfortable and confident in myself. I just wanted a tune up,” Leakes, 42, says, admitting she got a nose job, smaller breast implants and a lift, and liposuction around her waist for contouring in April.
But Leakes says she didn’t want a full transformation. “I still wanted to look like NeNe, the black woman that I am,” she says, “but a better version.”
Check out her visit to the surgeon on Monday on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
For more on Leakes’s surgeries, and how she slimmed down to a size 8-10, you might wanna check out the latest issue of People.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here