*It’s no secret. Everyone knows something changed on NeNe Leakes. And it’s not her lovely, endearing personality. No, it sure isn’t ’cause she doesn’t have one. But we digress.
The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star opened up recently to People magazine about why she decided to go through plastic surgery.
“I’m very comfortable and confident in myself. I just wanted a tune up,” Leakes, 42, says, admitting she got a nose job, smaller breast implants and a lift, and liposuction around her waist for contouring in April.
But Leakes says she didn’t want a full transformation. “I still wanted to look like NeNe, the black woman that I am,” she says, “but a better version.”
Check out her visit to the surgeon on Monday on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
For more on Leakes’s surgeries, and how she slimmed down to a size 8-10, you might wanna check out the latest issue of People.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here