*We’re tempted to say he’s probably wanted to do it for a long time and when the opportunity came, dude went for it. After all, what man wouldn’t want to wear a skirt, er, kilt out in public, at least once?
Yes, Mr. Sean Combs, AKA, Diddy, followed the creed of when in Rome … except he was in Scottland and during a recent appearance there, while his back up, Dirty Money’s Kalenna and Dawn did their all black ensembles, Diddy rocked a kilt for his performance during the ‘MTV Crashes Glasgow’ show on Tuesday.
About half way through the set, Diddy changed into the kilt and boots, setting the blogosphere abuzz days later. He and the crew performed his hits like “Victory,” “All About the Benjamins” and more including his most recent “Hello, Good Morning.'”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here