*We’re tempted to say he’s probably wanted to do it for a long time and when the opportunity came, dude went for it. After all, what man wouldn’t want to wear a skirt, er, kilt out in public, at least once?
Yes, Mr. Sean Combs, AKA, Diddy, followed the creed of when in Rome … except he was in Scottland and during a recent appearance there, while his back up, Dirty Money’s Kalenna and Dawn did their all black ensembles, Diddy rocked a kilt for his performance during the ‘MTV Crashes Glasgow’ show on Tuesday.
About half way through the set, Diddy changed into the kilt and boots, setting the blogosphere abuzz days later. He and the crew performed his hits like “Victory,” “All About the Benjamins” and more including his most recent “Hello, Good Morning.'”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here