*We’re tempted to say he’s probably wanted to do it for a long time and when the opportunity came, dude went for it. After all, what man wouldn’t want to wear a skirt, er, kilt out in public, at least once?
Yes, Mr. Sean Combs, AKA, Diddy, followed the creed of when in Rome … except he was in Scottland and during a recent appearance there, while his back up, Dirty Money’s Kalenna and Dawn did their all black ensembles, Diddy rocked a kilt for his performance during the ‘MTV Crashes Glasgow’ show on Tuesday.
About half way through the set, Diddy changed into the kilt and boots, setting the blogosphere abuzz days later. He and the crew performed his hits like “Victory,” “All About the Benjamins” and more including his most recent “Hello, Good Morning.'”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here