*We’re tempted to say he’s probably wanted to do it for a long time and when the opportunity came, dude went for it. After all, what man wouldn’t want to wear a skirt, er, kilt out in public, at least once?
Yes, Mr. Sean Combs, AKA, Diddy, followed the creed of when in Rome … except he was in Scottland and during a recent appearance there, while his back up, Dirty Money’s Kalenna and Dawn did their all black ensembles, Diddy rocked a kilt for his performance during the ‘MTV Crashes Glasgow’ show on Tuesday.
About half way through the set, Diddy changed into the kilt and boots, setting the blogosphere abuzz days later. He and the crew performed his hits like “Victory,” “All About the Benjamins” and more including his most recent “Hello, Good Morning.'”
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here