*We’re tempted to say he’s probably wanted to do it for a long time and when the opportunity came, dude went for it. After all, what man wouldn’t want to wear a skirt, er, kilt out in public, at least once?
Yes, Mr. Sean Combs, AKA, Diddy, followed the creed of when in Rome … except he was in Scottland and during a recent appearance there, while his back up, Dirty Money’s Kalenna and Dawn did their all black ensembles, Diddy rocked a kilt for his performance during the ‘MTV Crashes Glasgow’ show on Tuesday.
About half way through the set, Diddy changed into the kilt and boots, setting the blogosphere abuzz days later. He and the crew performed his hits like “Victory,” “All About the Benjamins” and more including his most recent “Hello, Good Morning.'”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here