*On Wednesday the internet was a blaze with chatter that Beyonce was finally pregnant. Well, as much as some folks would like for the news to be true, it isn’t according her mother, Tina Knowles.
The information was released by The Ellen Degeneres Show on which Mama Knowles will appear on Thursday.
“No, no. It’s not true. Not right now,” Beyonce’s mom, Tina Knowles, told host Ellen DeGeneres when the pregnancy speculation was brought up during the chat. Tina earlier joked, “I’m here to clear the rumors up. The truth is that it’s me, not Beyonce, that’s pregnant. It’s me,” before quickly adding “I’m kidding, no, no I’m 56.”
The rumor that Beyonce is expecting her first child was first published by UsMagazine.com. A source told the site that Beyonce “was shocked” and although she “loves kids,” she “wasn’t ready to be a mother just yet.” The source went on, “She really wanted to get her album done and tour the world again.” That should have been a clue to UIs, but they published the story anyway.
Watch as Tina Knowles tells Ellen Bey is not preggers:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here