*On Wednesday the internet was a blaze with chatter that Beyonce was finally pregnant. Well, as much as some folks would like for the news to be true, it isn’t according her mother, Tina Knowles.
The information was released by The Ellen Degeneres Show on which Mama Knowles will appear on Thursday.
“No, no. It’s not true. Not right now,” Beyonce’s mom, Tina Knowles, told host Ellen DeGeneres when the pregnancy speculation was brought up during the chat. Tina earlier joked, “I’m here to clear the rumors up. The truth is that it’s me, not Beyonce, that’s pregnant. It’s me,” before quickly adding “I’m kidding, no, no I’m 56.”
The rumor that Beyonce is expecting her first child was first published by UsMagazine.com. A source told the site that Beyonce “was shocked” and although she “loves kids,” she “wasn’t ready to be a mother just yet.” The source went on, “She really wanted to get her album done and tour the world again.” That should have been a clue to UIs, but they published the story anyway.
Watch as Tina Knowles tells Ellen Bey is not preggers:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here