*On Wednesday the internet was a blaze with chatter that Beyonce was finally pregnant. Well, as much as some folks would like for the news to be true, it isn’t according her mother, Tina Knowles.
The information was released by The Ellen Degeneres Show on which Mama Knowles will appear on Thursday.
“No, no. It’s not true. Not right now,” Beyonce’s mom, Tina Knowles, told host Ellen DeGeneres when the pregnancy speculation was brought up during the chat. Tina earlier joked, “I’m here to clear the rumors up. The truth is that it’s me, not Beyonce, that’s pregnant. It’s me,” before quickly adding “I’m kidding, no, no I’m 56.”
The rumor that Beyonce is expecting her first child was first published by UsMagazine.com. A source told the site that Beyonce “was shocked” and although she “loves kids,” she “wasn’t ready to be a mother just yet.” The source went on, “She really wanted to get her album done and tour the world again.” That should have been a clue to UIs, but they published the story anyway.
Watch as Tina Knowles tells Ellen Bey is not preggers:
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here