*Tyler Perry is rolling in the big dogs for his films lately, especially for his last production “Why Did I Get Married Too?” with a cameo appearance with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
The former wrestler is teaming up again with Perry to star in his next comedy film, “Take My Wife.”
According to BV’s Wilson Morales, Perry will play a recently divorced man who realizes the only way to get out of paying alimony to his ex is to find her a new husband. He sets about transforming a rough-around-the-edges guy (played by Johnson) into her ideal mate. But after the new guy makes a love connection with the ex, the divorced guy falls back in love with his wife and has to compete for her affections.
While no dates have been set for the film to begin production, Perry’s next film “For Colored Girls” opens Nov. 5.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here