*Tyler Perry is rolling in the big dogs for his films lately, especially for his last production “Why Did I Get Married Too?” with a cameo appearance with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
The former wrestler is teaming up again with Perry to star in his next comedy film, “Take My Wife.”
According to BV’s Wilson Morales, Perry will play a recently divorced man who realizes the only way to get out of paying alimony to his ex is to find her a new husband. He sets about transforming a rough-around-the-edges guy (played by Johnson) into her ideal mate. But after the new guy makes a love connection with the ex, the divorced guy falls back in love with his wife and has to compete for her affections.
While no dates have been set for the film to begin production, Perry’s next film “For Colored Girls” opens Nov. 5.
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here