*Tyler Perry is rolling in the big dogs for his films lately, especially for his last production “Why Did I Get Married Too?” with a cameo appearance with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
The former wrestler is teaming up again with Perry to star in his next comedy film, “Take My Wife.”
According to BV’s Wilson Morales, Perry will play a recently divorced man who realizes the only way to get out of paying alimony to his ex is to find her a new husband. He sets about transforming a rough-around-the-edges guy (played by Johnson) into her ideal mate. But after the new guy makes a love connection with the ex, the divorced guy falls back in love with his wife and has to compete for her affections.
While no dates have been set for the film to begin production, Perry’s next film “For Colored Girls” opens Nov. 5.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Bishop Eddie Long To Discuss Struggles During Sex Scandal on ‘Steve Harvey’
- Erica Campbell: 'I Didn't Takeover' Yolanda Adams' Radio Slot [EUR Exclusive]
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here