*Tyler Perry is rolling in the big dogs for his films lately, especially for his last production “Why Did I Get Married Too?” with a cameo appearance with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
The former wrestler is teaming up again with Perry to star in his next comedy film, “Take My Wife.”
According to BV’s Wilson Morales, Perry will play a recently divorced man who realizes the only way to get out of paying alimony to his ex is to find her a new husband. He sets about transforming a rough-around-the-edges guy (played by Johnson) into her ideal mate. But after the new guy makes a love connection with the ex, the divorced guy falls back in love with his wife and has to compete for her affections.
While no dates have been set for the film to begin production, Perry’s next film “For Colored Girls” opens Nov. 5.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here