*An unknown person has launched a legal challenge against the recent prison sentence handed down to T.I.
According to TMZ, a person under the name “Citizens of the State of Atlanta Georgia” filed documents in federal court in Atlanta arguing that jailing the rapper for 11 months after he violated the terms of his parole would be a waste of tax dollars.
Signing the document “CSAG” (see photo below), the person proposes that T.I.’s jail sentence be tossed and that he go to rehab instead.
Neither the prosecution nor the star’s representatives claimed to know the identity of any members of the group and T.I.’s lawyer, Steve Sadow, stated that there were no plans to appeal the sentence.
The website adds that the man T.I. helped save from committing suicide has denied his involvement with the group.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here