*An unknown person has launched a legal challenge against the recent prison sentence handed down to T.I.
According to TMZ, a person under the name “Citizens of the State of Atlanta Georgia” filed documents in federal court in Atlanta arguing that jailing the rapper for 11 months after he violated the terms of his parole would be a waste of tax dollars.
Signing the document “CSAG” (see photo below), the person proposes that T.I.’s jail sentence be tossed and that he go to rehab instead.
Neither the prosecution nor the star’s representatives claimed to know the identity of any members of the group and T.I.’s lawyer, Steve Sadow, stated that there were no plans to appeal the sentence.
The website adds that the man T.I. helped save from committing suicide has denied his involvement with the group.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Who Read Book at Beyonce Concert Explains; Reveals Title
- Video of Prince’s Emergency Landing in Illinois Released (Watch)
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers, Grace Gealey Share Honeymoon Pics from Europe
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here