*An unknown person has launched a legal challenge against the recent prison sentence handed down to T.I.
According to TMZ, a person under the name “Citizens of the State of Atlanta Georgia” filed documents in federal court in Atlanta arguing that jailing the rapper for 11 months after he violated the terms of his parole would be a waste of tax dollars.
Signing the document “CSAG” (see photo below), the person proposes that T.I.’s jail sentence be tossed and that he go to rehab instead.
Neither the prosecution nor the star’s representatives claimed to know the identity of any members of the group and T.I.’s lawyer, Steve Sadow, stated that there were no plans to appeal the sentence.
The website adds that the man T.I. helped save from committing suicide has denied his involvement with the group.
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here