*R&B star Brandy, who recently said she hasn’t been with a man in six years, is planning to rev up her search for love because she’s desperate to have more children.
The “Dancing With the Stars” favorite welcomed daughter Sy’rai, 8, in 2002 with her then-boyfriend, producer Robert Smith, but the couple split a year later. She’s then became engaged to basketball star Quentin Richardson, but is currently single.
At 31, she’s looking to settle down with a husband and have more kids, but fears time is running out.
“I’m like, ‘Dude, hurry up before I end up not being able to have no more kids! (You’re) taking too long!’ she tells E! Online. “I’m looking for someone with the same values that I have. I’m looking for someone that has a pure heart. That has a love for God or the universe… Someone that loves children, easy on the eyes, and has a drive to be something very powerful in their experience.”
And Brandy admits she already has her family plans all mapped out, adding, “I want three boys. I just think boys are cool. I have a precious little girl and I think she’s awesome. I just want to keep her my special little girl and then have the rest boys.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here