*R&B star Brandy, who recently said she hasn’t been with a man in six years, is planning to rev up her search for love because she’s desperate to have more children.
The “Dancing With the Stars” favorite welcomed daughter Sy’rai, 8, in 2002 with her then-boyfriend, producer Robert Smith, but the couple split a year later. She’s then became engaged to basketball star Quentin Richardson, but is currently single.
At 31, she’s looking to settle down with a husband and have more kids, but fears time is running out.
“I’m like, ‘Dude, hurry up before I end up not being able to have no more kids! (You’re) taking too long!’ she tells E! Online. “I’m looking for someone with the same values that I have. I’m looking for someone that has a pure heart. That has a love for God or the universe… Someone that loves children, easy on the eyes, and has a drive to be something very powerful in their experience.”
And Brandy admits she already has her family plans all mapped out, adding, “I want three boys. I just think boys are cool. I have a precious little girl and I think she’s awesome. I just want to keep her my special little girl and then have the rest boys.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here