*R&B star Brandy, who recently said she hasn’t been with a man in six years, is planning to rev up her search for love because she’s desperate to have more children.
The “Dancing With the Stars” favorite welcomed daughter Sy’rai, 8, in 2002 with her then-boyfriend, producer Robert Smith, but the couple split a year later. She’s then became engaged to basketball star Quentin Richardson, but is currently single.
At 31, she’s looking to settle down with a husband and have more kids, but fears time is running out.
“I’m like, ‘Dude, hurry up before I end up not being able to have no more kids! (You’re) taking too long!’ she tells E! Online. “I’m looking for someone with the same values that I have. I’m looking for someone that has a pure heart. That has a love for God or the universe… Someone that loves children, easy on the eyes, and has a drive to be something very powerful in their experience.”
And Brandy admits she already has her family plans all mapped out, adding, “I want three boys. I just think boys are cool. I have a precious little girl and I think she’s awesome. I just want to keep her my special little girl and then have the rest boys.”
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here