*R&B star Brandy, who recently said she hasn’t been with a man in six years, is planning to rev up her search for love because she’s desperate to have more children.
The “Dancing With the Stars” favorite welcomed daughter Sy’rai, 8, in 2002 with her then-boyfriend, producer Robert Smith, but the couple split a year later. She’s then became engaged to basketball star Quentin Richardson, but is currently single.
At 31, she’s looking to settle down with a husband and have more kids, but fears time is running out.
“I’m like, ‘Dude, hurry up before I end up not being able to have no more kids! (You’re) taking too long!’ she tells E! Online. “I’m looking for someone with the same values that I have. I’m looking for someone that has a pure heart. That has a love for God or the universe… Someone that loves children, easy on the eyes, and has a drive to be something very powerful in their experience.”
And Brandy admits she already has her family plans all mapped out, adding, “I want three boys. I just think boys are cool. I have a precious little girl and I think she’s awesome. I just want to keep her my special little girl and then have the rest boys.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here