*The divorce is underway between Christina Milian and The-Dream; a $4million dollar settlement was made between to two, according to leaked reports. The Chicago Sun-Times wrote that Milian will receive $5,000 a month in child support for the former couple’s daughter, Violet.
“Ms. Milian strongly believes that peaceful resolution is better for their child and that she is very pleased with the settlement and that it was accomplished out of court,” said Milian’s lawyer, Randy Kessler.
The-Dream fessed up recently about allegedly infidelity after some photos of him and his assistant were getting close in Hawaii.
The 28-year-old mother has moved on and is working on a new album.
“I’ve been regrouping with my life and everything that was going on,” Milian told The BoomBox. “I feel very confident, very sexy, alive. I feel responsible for a lot of things. I’m very thankful for being able to see the light and move forward in my life. Sometimes big things have to happen in your life to push forward and I’ve had a lot of big things.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here