*The divorce is underway between Christina Milian and The-Dream; a $4million dollar settlement was made between to two, according to leaked reports. The Chicago Sun-Times wrote that Milian will receive $5,000 a month in child support for the former couple’s daughter, Violet.
“Ms. Milian strongly believes that peaceful resolution is better for their child and that she is very pleased with the settlement and that it was accomplished out of court,” said Milian’s lawyer, Randy Kessler.
The-Dream fessed up recently about allegedly infidelity after some photos of him and his assistant were getting close in Hawaii.
The 28-year-old mother has moved on and is working on a new album.
“I’ve been regrouping with my life and everything that was going on,” Milian told The BoomBox. “I feel very confident, very sexy, alive. I feel responsible for a lot of things. I’m very thankful for being able to see the light and move forward in my life. Sometimes big things have to happen in your life to push forward and I’ve had a lot of big things.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here