*The divorce is underway between Christina Milian and The-Dream; a $4million dollar settlement was made between to two, according to leaked reports. The Chicago Sun-Times wrote that Milian will receive $5,000 a month in child support for the former couple’s daughter, Violet.
“Ms. Milian strongly believes that peaceful resolution is better for their child and that she is very pleased with the settlement and that it was accomplished out of court,” said Milian’s lawyer, Randy Kessler.
The-Dream fessed up recently about allegedly infidelity after some photos of him and his assistant were getting close in Hawaii.
The 28-year-old mother has moved on and is working on a new album.
“I’ve been regrouping with my life and everything that was going on,” Milian told The BoomBox. “I feel very confident, very sexy, alive. I feel responsible for a lot of things. I’m very thankful for being able to see the light and move forward in my life. Sometimes big things have to happen in your life to push forward and I’ve had a lot of big things.”
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here