*The divorce is underway between Christina Milian and The-Dream; a $4million dollar settlement was made between to two, according to leaked reports. The Chicago Sun-Times wrote that Milian will receive $5,000 a month in child support for the former couple’s daughter, Violet.
“Ms. Milian strongly believes that peaceful resolution is better for their child and that she is very pleased with the settlement and that it was accomplished out of court,” said Milian’s lawyer, Randy Kessler.
The-Dream fessed up recently about allegedly infidelity after some photos of him and his assistant were getting close in Hawaii.
The 28-year-old mother has moved on and is working on a new album.
“I’ve been regrouping with my life and everything that was going on,” Milian told The BoomBox. “I feel very confident, very sexy, alive. I feel responsible for a lot of things. I’m very thankful for being able to see the light and move forward in my life. Sometimes big things have to happen in your life to push forward and I’ve had a lot of big things.”
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here