*The divorce is underway between Christina Milian and The-Dream; a $4million dollar settlement was made between to two, according to leaked reports. The Chicago Sun-Times wrote that Milian will receive $5,000 a month in child support for the former couple’s daughter, Violet.
“Ms. Milian strongly believes that peaceful resolution is better for their child and that she is very pleased with the settlement and that it was accomplished out of court,” said Milian’s lawyer, Randy Kessler.
The-Dream fessed up recently about allegedly infidelity after some photos of him and his assistant were getting close in Hawaii.
The 28-year-old mother has moved on and is working on a new album.
“I’ve been regrouping with my life and everything that was going on,” Milian told The BoomBox. “I feel very confident, very sexy, alive. I feel responsible for a lot of things. I’m very thankful for being able to see the light and move forward in my life. Sometimes big things have to happen in your life to push forward and I’ve had a lot of big things.”
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here