*Atria Books announced today it will release a memoir by 38-year-old actor/rapper Common.
The book, titled “One Day It’ll Make Sense,” will be co-written by Adam Bradley and due in June, reports the AP.
It will tell of Common’s childhood in the South Side of Chicago and his entertainment career, including the Grammy-winning collaboration with Kanye West, “Southside,” and such films as “American Gangster.”
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here