*Bishop Eddie Long has just filed four responses in Georgia’s DeKalb County state court denying allegations that he coerced young men into sexual relationships.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is reporting that the responses are lengthy and ask for the four lawsuits to be dismissed and judgment to be entered in his favor. No further details were given at press time.
Long has been sued by four men: Anthony Flagg, Spencer LeGrande, Maurice Robinson and Jamal Parris, They allege that Long coerced them into sexual relations using his influence, lavish trips, gifts and jobs.
Long, who continues to lead weekly services, has denied the allegations in a statement issued by his spokesman.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here