*Faith Evans – recently out with her own CD, Something About Faith, and a duet with El DeBarge called “Lay With You” – is speaking out about the murder of her former husband, Christopher “The Notorious B.I.G” Wallace.
In a recent interview with Voice-Online.com, Evans says that over a decade after B.I.G’s death, she has a theory as to what happened to him, but she’s not exactly sharing the specifics.
“We put the case on hold; until [the police] can prove that they’re actually pursuing it. But in our hearts – the family – we have an idea what happened, says the platinum recording artist.
We don’t know who pulled the trigger but we have an idea what went on. It’s not something I would speak on because it’s still a pending case, so that wouldn’t be smart at all. But we have an idea, though we don’t know if it will ever be solved in the judicial system.”
Evans also cleared the air on her relationship with rapper Lil Kim, saying she holds no hard feelings for B.I.G’s former protégé who reportedly had affairs with the rapper during their marriage.
“I don’t hate anybody,” she says. “I have a lot of respect for her and I really hope she comes out with new music. I think she’s one of the best female rappers out there. I don’t have a personal relationship with her, but I don’t have any issues or hard feelings with her either. I don’t see her often but when I do, I say hello.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here