*Who said being famous is hard work? Drake makes it look so easy. The 24-year-old Young Money emcee is one of he highest paid Hip-Hop acts on the concert circuit right now. According to recent docs, Drake is earning at the very least, $155,000 an act!
Although that may seem like a lot of cash flow, the Toronto native is actually at the bottom of the barrel when comes down to booking fees in the industry. Rascal Flatts is at the top, charging folks over $700,000 a show. Kiss requires at least $500,000. Behind Drizzy is pop tween Selena Gomez at $100,000, “American Idol” winner Kris Allen at $12,500, and “Nashville Star” at $7,500.
Drake recently wrapped up a nationwide tour in Las Vegas and is working on his second album entitled, “Take Care” which will release some time in 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here