*Who said being famous is hard work? Drake makes it look so easy. The 24-year-old Young Money emcee is one of he highest paid Hip-Hop acts on the concert circuit right now. According to recent docs, Drake is earning at the very least, $155,000 an act!
Although that may seem like a lot of cash flow, the Toronto native is actually at the bottom of the barrel when comes down to booking fees in the industry. Rascal Flatts is at the top, charging folks over $700,000 a show. Kiss requires at least $500,000. Behind Drizzy is pop tween Selena Gomez at $100,000, “American Idol” winner Kris Allen at $12,500, and “Nashville Star” at $7,500.
Drake recently wrapped up a nationwide tour in Las Vegas and is working on his second album entitled, “Take Care” which will release some time in 2011.
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here