*Who said being famous is hard work? Drake makes it look so easy. The 24-year-old Young Money emcee is one of he highest paid Hip-Hop acts on the concert circuit right now. According to recent docs, Drake is earning at the very least, $155,000 an act!
Although that may seem like a lot of cash flow, the Toronto native is actually at the bottom of the barrel when comes down to booking fees in the industry. Rascal Flatts is at the top, charging folks over $700,000 a show. Kiss requires at least $500,000. Behind Drizzy is pop tween Selena Gomez at $100,000, “American Idol” winner Kris Allen at $12,500, and “Nashville Star” at $7,500.
Drake recently wrapped up a nationwide tour in Las Vegas and is working on his second album entitled, “Take Care” which will release some time in 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here