*Singer/actor/comedian Jamie Foxx recently announced that he’s decided the title and release date for his new album.
According to published reports, Foxx has decided to rename his next CD project. He was going to call it “Body.” Now, he’s decided to rename it “Body to Best Night of My Life.”
If you’re wondering who’s going to guest star, he says he collaborating with
Drake, Rick Ross, Justin Timberlake and T.I.
Look for “Best Night of My Life” to hit stores December 21.
Although Foxx is busy preparing for his CD release, the actor is also working on two major films. IMDB says he just wrapped production on a new comedic film starring Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman entitled “Horrible Bosses.”
Get this, he plays the role of “Motherf**ker Jones” in the film about three friends who conspire to murder their awful bosses when they realize they are standing in the way of their happiness.
In addition to “Horrible Bosses,” Foxx and Martin Lawrence teamed up for the new drag comedy “Skank Robbers.”
The film based on their respective TV characters Shenehneh and Wanda was originally intended to be a parody for the 2009 BET awards, but after the increased demand from fans the duo decided to make a full-fledged film.
“Skank Robbers” is scheduled to be released in 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton Declares May 23rd ‘Beyonce Day’, Then Lightning Strikes
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here