*Singer/actor/comedian Jamie Foxx recently announced that he’s decided the title and release date for his new album.
According to published reports, Foxx has decided to rename his next CD project. He was going to call it “Body.” Now, he’s decided to rename it “Body to Best Night of My Life.”
If you’re wondering who’s going to guest star, he says he collaborating with
Drake, Rick Ross, Justin Timberlake and T.I.
Look for “Best Night of My Life” to hit stores December 21.
Although Foxx is busy preparing for his CD release, the actor is also working on two major films. IMDB says he just wrapped production on a new comedic film starring Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman entitled “Horrible Bosses.”
Get this, he plays the role of “Motherf**ker Jones” in the film about three friends who conspire to murder their awful bosses when they realize they are standing in the way of their happiness.
In addition to “Horrible Bosses,” Foxx and Martin Lawrence teamed up for the new drag comedy “Skank Robbers.”
The film based on their respective TV characters Shenehneh and Wanda was originally intended to be a parody for the 2009 BET awards, but after the increased demand from fans the duo decided to make a full-fledged film.
“Skank Robbers” is scheduled to be released in 2011.
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here