*New York, NY — ESSENCE wants to help you reinvent your life!
Hundreds of women will convene during the ESSENCE Women’s Conference (EWC) taking place on Thursday, November 4th, at the New York Marriott Marquis from 8:30 A.M.-5:00 P.M.
Join ESSENCE editors, top industry leaders and other inspiring speakers for this one-day empowering conference that promises to give attendees the tools they need to transform their lives for success.
Attendees will gain inspiration from a stellar lineup of some of the nation’s most influential people, including: Tanisha Sykes, ESSENCE Senior Editor, Personal Finance & Careers; Laila Ali, athlete and champion of health and fitness; Lisa Nichols, Life Coach, Founder of Motivating the Masses and CEO of Motivating the Teen Spirit, LLC; Michelle Singletary, Washington Post columnist; Lloyd Boston, style guru; Rhonda Joy McLean, general counsel and author; Traci Lynn Blackwell, Vice-President of Current Programs, CW Network; Lisa Wu Hartwell, reality star and writer; Dr. Ian Smith, medical/diet expert; Sheila C. Johnson, entrepreneur and philanthropist; Lauren Lake, television personality; Finesse Mitchell, comedian and actor; Kim Myles, interior designer and television personality; Melinda F. Emerson, small business coach and author; Stephen Pemberton, Chief Diversity Officer and VP of Diversity and Inclusion at Monster.com; and many more. ESSENCE magazine Editor-in-Chief Angela Burt-Murray will serve as the event’s host. Additional panelists can be found on www.essence.com/ewc.
The price for this all-day session is $199, which includes access to all seminars, a continental breakfast, seated lunch and gift bag.
“The ESSENCE Women’s Conference is the perfect opportunity for women who are looking for new ways to create work-life balance, develop strategies for success and have more fulfilling relationships,” said Angela Burt-Murray, ESSENCE editor-in-chief. “The conference will also feature an amazing lineup of speakers who will help recharge our audience and guide them on the path to live the life they have always dreamed of.”
EWC will feature seminars aimed to motivate the audience and to provide open and honest dialogue on a variety of topics, including:
o Get the Job You Want-Even When No One is Hiring
o How to Make a Million-The Insider’s Guide to Starting a Business
o Stop Fighting with Your Money to Achieve Financial Security
o Promote Me!: How Ambitious Black Women Get Ahead
o Dress to Impress for Less
o Get Your Groove Back – Recharge Your Mind, Body and Soul
o No More Drama – Get What You Really Want from The Men In Your Life
o Create a New Vision for YOU!
The ESSENCE Women’s Conference is sponsored by: L’Oréal Paris, SoftSheen-Carson, Optimum Care and ING; and is supported by Macy’s and CNN. For more information and to register, please visit www.essence.com/ewc.
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here